Chapter 4: Meeting Alastor...

It has been three weeks since the bar accident, since then a rumor started to fill the street about the "Ghost Demon". It was not really cool to be called like that at first but now I'm use to it. I still work at the same coffee/restaurant. The boss as been really happy of my work so far and it even made the coffee/restaurant a bit more popular. Just a tiny bit but it's still something. I actually am paid quite well and I know have my own little appartement. I aslo have been visiting pentagram city a bit, and the least I can say is that there is a lot of crime. Well normal it's Hell. But one time I witnessed someone who was going to be raped. I couldn't leave without doing anything so I killed the rapist and saved the girl. It was a hyena demon, I never catch her name as once the danger neutralised I went away.

Right now I am making pastries for the day and the time pass flies as It's already midday. Usually, Today I can go home as soon as I finish baking the pastries. Everything seems fine until I heard some comotion in the coffee/restaurant. I step out of the kitchen to see all the demon starting running away from this place.

(Y/N): 'What is going on ?'

I thought. It's really weird and now that I look aroud I see that even the emploiees are gone, even the boss ! What in the 9 rings is happening. Is it the cleansing already ? No it can't be, it's In a month.

I am left alone in the cofee/restaurant and I wonder if I should go too. But before I can do anything I hear footstep approching the main door. Followed by a radio sond ? It's weird. I hide a bit behind the counter and summon Mimiqui just in case.

Finnally the figure open the door and what is my surprise when at the frame door stand a gentlemen. he have a red suit and a red robe. he have red hair with deer hears and a little pair of antlers. he have a big smile on his face, showing his rasor sharp teeth. And he have a cane that look like a mic. All in all, I never saw a demon like him should I see him as a threat ?

 All in all, I never saw a demon like him should I see him as a threat ?

((A/N): This pic is not mine)

he start to step in the restaurant only to constat that nobody is here. he sigh with a disapointment tone as he get ready to leave. But since he is a client I float away from my hiding place behind the counter and float toward him.

(Y/N): Excuse me...Mr ?

He turn aroud and his eyes widden as he saw me. Honnestly I am a bit intimidated but I keep my compasure and continue.

(Y/N): Would you... Like a seat... For some reason... Everybody left...So we have the... finest seat... Available... Would you like... To follow me ?

he look at me before to laugh gently.

???: Why yes it is a lovely idea. I will glady take your offer.

His voice sonds like an old radio. It's pretty cool if you ask me. I smile a bit under my mask before to motion him to follow me and float toward the best seat of the restaurant. I make sure that he follow me and once next to the seat I take the chair to let him seat.