Chapter Four

Soooooo Sorry I Haven't Updated I Was All Caught Up In Study And All That Jazz Since Its Summer I'll Probably Be Able To Update More Often Just Have To Get Over Writers Block. Please Forgive Me For The Unforgivable.

-:-/-:/://:-:-/:-:-/:-:-:/:--::/:////-::/;://

The time was dwindling quickly and soon it was time for bed.

"Penny you know you can stay here for the night if you'll like. We have a guest room. " Dad said hopefully. And I couldn't say no.

"Sure." I say with my happiest smile. I just came back might as well be good. Even though I am in desperate need of a drink.

Dad leads me up to the guest room and I swear my jaw unhinges. If this is the guest room I wonder what the master looks like.

"Wow thanks dad. " I say in awe. I didn't know dad was this rich.

"Only the best for you honey. " Dad says giving me a kiss and saying goodnight over his shoulder while walking away. I close the door laying down on the incredibly soft and comfortable bed snuggling the pillow. Drifting off into the most peaceful sleep I had in a long time.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

I wake up to hear a soft knocking at my door. I get out of my bed happily looking over at the clock to see it's 10:00 the longest I ever slept ever since the kidnapping. I open my door to see a tall girl who looks a little younger than me. She looked 19.

"Yes?" I question slightly intimidated by the girls size.

"Um hello I am Leila and I was told to give you this outfit and to come down to breakfast. " She said quickly a pink blush entering her cheeks.

"Thanks Leila. " I say smiling and winking at her flirtatiously. Making her face turn red. As she pushed the clothes into my arms and ran away flustered. Ok don't blame me for being a lesbian it just came to me unexpectedly. Like one day I just thought ' Damn that girl got a fat ass and juicy looking lips'. Making my next thought ' What the actual fuck'. But soon I accepted it. Sorry for no further notice but me and Maria are a thing that's right she's mine with her fat ass and juicy lips.

I close my door and put on my outfit that consists of blue ripped jeans and white shirt that says my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun. Which falls off one shoulder and Jordans. I curl my red hair and put on red lipstick and black mascara and eyeliner. Leaving the room and entering the dinning room like yesterday.

I make a grand entrance.

"The Queen is finally here peasants now we shall clap. " I say loudly as everyone laughs and claps.

"Good morning Penelope. " My dad and My brothers chorus.

"How long did it take for you guys to accomplish that?" I ask taking my seat with an eyebrow raised.

"30 minutes. " Xavier says guiltily. I laugh loudly. Happy that everything was falling neatly back in place.

We all eat breakfast like a regular family which I feel guilty about because mother wasn't here.

After I finish up a butler comes in and takes our plates without a single word.

"Well sorry guys I gotta get going. "I say getting up from the table ready to visit Maria.

"Aww so soon. "Nathan says giving puppy eyes making me look away before I fell under his spell.

"Yeah sorry. "I say giving everyone a smile before getting my bag and leaving.

As soon as I get in the car I call Maria. But she doesn't answer making me confused because she always answers. I call four more times and she still doesn't answer worrying me.

I drive to Maria's house a hundred things that could go wrong flitting through my mind. As I park in front of Maria's house her siblings that were usually running around were not there. The usually heavily lit house looked empty making me unsure if anyone was home. But to make sure I knocked on the door of the three story house.

Maria's mother came to the door eyes red and bloodshot and nose running. Looking as if she hadn't slept in weeks.

"S-sorry for bothering but I was wondering if Maria was home?" I ask confused and feeling sad for her not even knowing the situation.

She opens the door wider nodding and starts walking upstairs so I close the door and follow behind her to the third floor. In all of the rooms I hear sobbing but Maria's mom stops in front of the room with the loudest sobbing. She leaves me.

I softly knock on the door knowing Maria is behind it.

"W-who is i-it?" I hear her ask in between sniffles.

"Me. "I say quietly and all I hear is silence before the door creaks open slowly.

I enter the slightly cramped room. Maria is sitting on her bed looking not much better than her mother but still beautiful. I close the door sitting next to her pulling her close to me as she cries into my chest. I kick off my shoes laying down and rocking her in my arms as she eventually calms down. I finally ask the question that's been on my mind.

"What happened?" I ask in a soothing and comforting voice.

"T-they took her. "She says before snuggling closer to me.

"Who did they take?" I ask holding Ri gently but already feeling the anger bubbling in my stomach.

"The organization took Melanie away. " She wails loudly before crying again.

I was furious but held Maria tightly. I acted calm but I was anything but.

"Don't worry Ri they'll get it in good time. "I say and I'll make sure of that.