Chapter Two

Hey everyone well I'm not good with this crap I'm not a good writer so if you stop reading right away I won't judge I would stop too. If you do keep on reading then who's going to stop you

~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~
*Nine Days Later*

I am having the baby or babies today and I am so excited to go home if I don't have three I will demand to go home no matter what. And if Maria doesn't have two I will demand or try demanding hers too.

I was going to pop any second now. My contractions are getting very close I'm used to it but that doesn't mean it isn't painful well currently I am 9 centimeters dilated. Any second now. I am sweating profusely and squeezing the bed sheets with a deathly grip. Breath slowly very slowly. Then that's when it happened my water burst.

"Time to push Penny. " Hansel said grinning every time this happens he is smiling like this brings him joy. One push. Two push. Three push. And the beautiful baby girl.

"Wait there is another. " Hansel said. One push. Two push. Three push. And a beautiful baby girl.

"Another. " Hansel said. One push. Two push. Three push. And a beautiful baby girl.

" Ok that's it Pen I guess you are free to go home. " He said smiling sadly. I was about to smile back but I felt the sudden urge to push. One push. Two push. Three push. And they caught a beautiful baby boy just on time.

"Wow Penny this is only the second time you had quadruplets. " Hans said in awe. But my eyes just wouldn't stay open they kept on dropping so I gave in to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~

The sun is shining so brightly in my face oh god. I can leave today yay. I immediately sat upright. Maria wasn't here though probably getting a checkup. I started packing excitedly dancing around the room. I looked down to see I was clean and freshly clothed. When we pass out they usual bathe and change us. Which I really don't care. I was almost done packing when the door opened and there was Maria. Looking glum.

"Hey Mary what's wrong?" I asked concerned well tried to I sounded more excited.

"I had triplets. " She said almost breaking down.

"That's awesome so what's wrong?" I asked frowning.

"One was a mini me and I never had one of those before and they took her away. I asked to keep her because she was an extra but they said they needed all the extras they could get. " She said silently sobbing. Maria is a Spanish girl with black hair and beautiful green eyes.

"Oh come here. " I said giving her hug as she cried in my shoulder.

"Sorry for your shirt. " She said her voice hoarse.

"Don't worry about that now let's pack and get our asses out of this dump. " I said smiling goofily. She started laughing and we packed up talking and laughing.

After we were done we were escorted to the main exit. The guards put their finger prints and scanned their eyes. We went into a car. David buys all the girls that leave essentials. Like a phone, money and clothes. We exchanged numbers me and Maria. They dropped her off first.

"I'll call you later Mary ok. " I said hugging her.

"Ok mami I will tell you how it goes. " She said waving as we drove away.

As we were driving to my house I noticed that the neighborhood was quiet. When we got to my house it looked exactly the same. I saw my parents cars in the driveway. Were they expecting me?

I got out of the car and thanked Steve and he immediately drove off. Now I'm all alone with my suitcase in my hand I shakily walked to the door. Oh god I'm going to shit and then throw up. What has it been now seven years. I need some gum. I heard that if you chew gum then your nerves calm down because you are eating that means you're not in trouble. I finally knocked after a good pep talk to myself.

Opening the door is...... A man I have never seen in my life before.

"Can I help you?" He asked looking at me skeptically.

"I-I-I w-wanted to now if someone by the name R-Rosetta or M-Michael?" I asked stuttering a lot. I haven't had a lot of outside communication in a while.

"Yes a Rosetta lives here. Who may you be?" He asked raising an eyebrow down at me. Since I was so small but I am after all 23.

"Her daughter. " I said quietly playing nervously with my fingers looking down. Then came his booming laughter that scared me to death.

"Very funny now run along home. " He said now with a straight face.

"B-But I am t-telling the truth. " I said tears welling up in my eyes.

"Alright come inside I mean after all you are her daughter. " He said putting emphasis on are.

I walked into the house it looked completely the same. Except there were pictures of mom the man in front of me man and a man about my age. We finally entered the living room the house is still huge as usual.

"You can sit there. " The man said pointing to the sofa I used to spend days lounging around on.

"What is your name?" I asked the man I can't keep on calling him the man. I also noticed that all of my pictures are gone there used to be so many but there gone.

"My name is Charlie. Well I'll go get Rosetta. " Charlie said getting up and walking into the kitchen. I soon started daydreaming of my life here. But then I heard that one whisper that made my heart melt.

"Penelope?"