Prologue

I remember the day so clearly me watching tv while complaining to my best friend on the phone about how horrible my life was. When the doorbell rang. I didn't answer it I was to lazy. I heard my mother grumbling loudly about how disrespectful her children are. I had two brothers my younger brother was Xavier he was 14 all he did was watch tv and eat. My older brother was Nathan he was 17 all he talked about was getting into a good college all he does is study study sleep study eat eat some more do homework then study. Me I just wanted to grow up get a job and marry a sexy husband and have 2 kids a boy and a girl.

"Penelope come downstairs please. " Mom said nervously. I came down the stairs after moaning and groaning until I saw mom with her graying strawberry blonde hair and tired blue eyes. And dad by her side with his graying blood red hair and green eyes.

"Yes mom?" I asked looking mainly at the powerful man in front of her giving me an intense stare. That man was honestly handsome with his blonde hair and blue eyes that could easily draw you in. I would have never thought that if I knew his baby would be the first one I would have.

Mom looked so close to tears and dad tried his hardest not to break down.

"You heard about the news right Penny. About taking girls to help the population right?" Mom asked tears falling from her eyes.

"Yes. " I said slowly becoming very scared and nervous.

"Well you have to go........ With this man who works with the government. " That's when I ran screaming I didn't want to leave my family. But the man caught me sadly and I left my family kicking and screaming.

~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~

I have been in the facility for 7 years now I had 42 children watching them go is the hardest at the moment. I am 1 month and 3 weeks pregnant. The government decided when I was taken that they would genetically alter our lifespan just in case it takes a while to have 45 children they don't get wrinkles. Or become unattractive. Well my life is shit at 23.