Chapter Five

After Maria cried herself to sleep I went straight home angry but also frustrated. I knew the promise I made to Maria I could let break but where do I even start.

How do you take down an organization that's taking away young girls from their home legally so it benefits the population. I went straight up to my room ignoring my family calling me back down obviously worried.

I couldn't deal with that right now. After everything they couldn't just leave her family alone. So I started where everyone would start if they needed to overthrow the government. Find comrades.

---/---/----/----/---/-/

After searching up PB(population bloomers) online for three hours. I found one tiny website that would be easily overlooked. At the top of the website it stated in big bold letters.
PB Protestors.

I started looking through the site and I found out there was a group of people who protested the PB. But it wasn't that big. As I searched deeper into the site trying to find a meeting space or anything that would get me closer to my goal the screen suddenly blacked out.

I jumped back in surprise before a big warning sign popped up. This website you were looking through is illegal and in 15 seconds your picture will be taken.

I panicked and through the laptop across the room before stomping on it. I was sweating a lot by the time I was done. My dad came bursting in with a worried look on his face. Making me feel a little guilty from all the noise.

"What happened?" He asked staring at the laptop with wide eyes. I debated telling him what happened but I decided it was for the best if he didn't know. So after a long pause I said,"Sorry it was glitchy and I kept on losing the game because of it. " I mentally face palmed.

But he accepted it and gave me a smile that said 'your crazy but I love you' and left. As soon as he left I got a plastic bag and dumped all the pieces in it.

I was still panicking what if they could still track it. So I quickly grabbed the bag and snuck out of the house as if I was still a young teen.

///////////////

I quickly dropped the bag in the dark alleyway probably looking really shady. I left the alleyway before jumping in the car and driving home with my hands shaking slightly.

I knew then that if I wanted to keep going with this fight with the government I would have to be much more careful. I snuck back in the house but as I was walking up the steps my brother stopped me looking at me as if I just committed a crime. Which I probably did.

"What were you doing?" He questioned. My eyes popped out of my head and I mentally scolded myself could I be anymore suspicious.

"Nothing you need to worry about little bro. "I smiled and ruffled his hair. I walked past him pretending as if I wasn't nervous on the inside.

I entered my room and locked the door before checking my phone for the time. It was 9:02 pm and as soon as I saw that my stomach growled loudly making me feel embarrassed even though I was alone.

So I left my room putting on a calm façade. I entered the dining room surprised to see everyone waiting for me making me flush deep red thinking about them hearing me sneak out of the house.

I sat down at my seat and everyone started a conversation and everyone seemed to forget my behavior when I came from Maria's house. I dug in immediately famished from all the things I had to go through in the course of this 24 hours. I still felt as though the government would come bursting in here any minute now.

I finished my food thanking the chef before kissing everyone could night. I didn't notice it before but as I was walking up the steps I felt my feet drag as if they couldn't handle my weight. My eyes were drooping dangerously low. I tripped many times on the way to my room. I stripped before dropping on to the bed and instantly knocking out in the soft heaven.

~~~~~~~

Well I Don't Really Like This Chapter But They Will Get Better And Longer As I Figure Out The Plot More Because It's Getting A Little Blurry. Feedback Would be greatly Appreciated.