A so call broken promise

Marinette and Adrien have finally defeated hawk moth once and for all and now Paris can rest easily they reveal to each other but what if marinette was shock and told Adrian she has to go adrien thought it was only a matter of time before they were together or so he thought only to see her kissing someone else who just happen to be Jonathan kent.

3nd pov

Hawk moth was defeated the battles was over and done now our two heroes can reveal to each other but it not what adrien/cat noir was hoping for to be with the girl of his dreams now they had to come up with a cover story to not drawn suspicion to them.

Adrien:Marinette you are ladybug all this time I can't believe it how did I not found this out sooner it make sense your smart and creative and now see can be together I just can't believed my father was hawkmoth this whole time.

Marinette was quiet as to be expected she saw her partner to be the wimp to be adrien agreste her old crush and a support of Lila cause she can't be "akumatized" oh please many people have been akumatized over petty things before how was she new he was just a coward to her.

Marinette:adrien I have to go.

Adrien:what do you mean now we can be together we just have to come up with a cover up story and it will work.

Marinette:adrien stop I have to go tikki spots on.

Adrien:it will be fine maybe she was shock but we will be together.

Plagg:whatever float your boat kid but bold of you to assume she might not have a boyfriend she did travel out of Paris with her grandma to get her mind of these akumas for a bit.

Adrien:eh it not she has seen anyone plagg claws out.

The next day everyone excited that hawkmoth was defeated and they can Rest In Peace and show negative emotions again without the risk of akumatized happening and adrien was getting ready to ask marinette out when he sees her and a guy he doesn't know kiss(Jon is 15 marinette is 14).

Adrien:hey get your hands off her now.

Marinette:what is it adrien.

Adrien:he was kissing you.

Marinette:this is jonathan Kent he is my boyfriend we met when I was traveling with my grandma.

Adrien:we are supposed to be together we are soulmates how do you not see it.

Jon:ok stop your being crazy adrien or cat noir Mari is my girlfriend.

Adrien:you told him.

Marinette:actually he figured it out himself we talked then he ask me out a few dates then boom we became boyfriend and girlfriend.

Jon:and Mari your soulmate do you not hear yourself earrings and a ring do not tell you your soulmates.

Adrien:we are meant to be together it is written in the stars.(with confident).

Jon:that is just crazy talk and you friendzone her multi times and it different cause she ladybug well I love her as marinette and ladybug not one side of her.

Marinette:want to go get andre's ice cream after I'm done with school.

Jon:yes and let hope no ice cream gets on your nose this time.

Marinette:hush.

Adrien:marinette we are soulmates you can dump him alya told me about your crush on me and we can now be together.

Marinette:that was a long time ago I moved on Jon cares about me and he doesn't brush my feelings to the Side to "keep the peace" your just a coward.

Everyone that was in the area was shock to see adrien act that way and was disappointed of what they heard and was happy that marinette have found someone adrien just looked around and see the disappointed stares at him and wonder what he could have done differently and only if marinette never travel outside of Paris.