Go for a model or reporter

Alya:come on marinette it going to work this time to confess to adrien.

Marinette:no it won't I should just give up at this point alya and with Lila around lying.

Alya:here we go again for the last time marinette Lila is not a lier.

Marinette:ugh you know just leave me alone alya I'm going home.

With Jon

Jon:Paris the capital of akumas how did the akuma stay hidden even though the justice league should be helping with this.

Damian:who knows kent all we need is to find the heroes here and offer them "help".

Jon:and if they refuse.

Damian:they would be the fools to not accept the help.

Jon:if you say so Damian but there no akumas let head to the hotel that your dad arranged for us to stay for now.

Damian:fine but let just hurry up.

While marinette was walking home she walk into someone.

Marinette:sorry about I should have look where I was walking.

Jon:it not a problem(help marinette up)it could have happen to anyone.

Damian:only a fool kent.

Marinette:thanks and still sorry.

As both of there eyes lock on each other a spark appear.

Marinette:I'm marinette what are your names.

Jon:I'm Jon nice to meet you.

Damian:Damian that my name.

Marinette:hope you enjoy your stay in Paris.

Jon:we will marinette thanks.

Marinette:no problem bye.

Jon:bye.

Damian:really kent falling in love.

Jon:hey who said anything about love.

Damian:I can see it in your eyes kent and you hardly know her for all you know she could be a gold digger.

Jon:not every girl is a gold digger Damian it understandable for you so chill.

Damian:let just go to the hotel already before it gets dark or a akuma appears.

When Jon and Damian arrived at the school h they went into the principal office.

Damocles:I'm mr Damocles here are both of your schedules and hope you two have a great time here.

Damian was assigned to ms Mendeleev while Jon was in ms bustier class and he was in shock to see everyone yelling at a single blue hair girl and her blond friend.

Ms bustier:class we have someone here settled down(everyone started to settled down)now introduced yourself.

Jon:hello I'm Jon nice to meet you.

Ms bustier:well you can sit in the back next to marinette please raise your hand.

Marinette raised her hand as Jon walk by eve Roy one while they whisper saying he had terrible luck to sit next to a bully.

Jon:nice to see you again marinette.

Marinette:yea it is nice to see you again jon where Damian.

Jon:oh he is in another class Mendeleev if I recalled.

Marinette:oh she is a strict teacher.

Jon:so what happen when I walk in.

Marinette:I'll tell you after class ok jon.

Jon:fine with me.

After class jon and marinette talk and jon was shock at the building she has to go though.

Jon:they just listen to her side and won't let you speak.

Marinette:yep and give I have done some crazy things due to my past crush adrien they all think I'm jealous even though I have help adrien with date with kagami.

Jon:and the principal is money hungry.

Marinette:he have many night owl merch in his office just hidden and I'm pretty sure he spend the money gotten from fundraisers on himself cause how else does he have all that hidden in his office.

Damian:no wonder so many akumas come from this school people who have money believe they can do anything as long they have the money to bribe the principal.

Chloe:that how I was able to escape punishment every time but now I don't really do that anymore but those sheep are really getting annoying to listen to.

Damian:what else have she lied about.

Marinette:she lied that she knows Damian Wayne from her childhood.

Damian:why would I be friends with harlot.

Marinette:of course you are Damian Wayne sorry if I didn't recognize you I mostly focus on fashion designer and jagged stone.

Jon:wait are you the one who designs his clothes and his Eiffel Tower classes.

Marinette:yes that is me but those idiots forget that I know him be that he doesn't have cat but a crocodile they all have one brain cell.

Chloe:let go the sheep are coming

Everyone started to leave in a berry when adrien pulled marinette to the side.

Adrien:what did you told them.

Marinette:what they wanted to hear about Lila adrien other than that none of your business.

Adrien:it is my business when it involves Lila take the high road mari I have your back.

Marinette:only my friends can call me mari and you are not my friend so go away and leave me alone all you care about is Lila and the fact she could get you back to homeschool.

Adrien:I'm not going back to homeschool do what I said or else.

Marinette:yea right what can you do to hurt me physically huh.

Adrien:I can convince my father to blacklist from fashion.

Damian:sorry that so t work as we recorded everything and we are reatd to post.

Jon:so let her go or else.

Adrien see what could happen ran off .

Marinette:thank you for that and please post that so everyone can see that true adrien.

Damian post the video and everyone was shock and disgusted by his action Gabriel was pissed and demand adrien to make everything right with marinette but fail as marinette now had a restraining order against him lila was also exposed and lost her sheep.

2 months later

Marinette:thank you Lila exposed and adrien is leaving me alone.

Chloe:better then than us.

Damian:he deserves it.

Jon:hey mari can I talk to you.

Marinette:sure Jon.

Marinette and Jon went to another place while Chloe  was watching.

Marinette:what I did you want to Jon

Jon:mari I love you not friendship I want to be more than that your just so beautiful and kind.

Marinette:I like you too jon I did started to gain a crush on you when you save me from adrien.

Jon:you want to go to a movie.

Marinette:sure and Chloe stop watching us.

Chloe:I was not.

Jon and marinette shared a chuckle as there relationship starts.