Date sabotage

Marinette was getting ready for her date with meanwhile lila lies once again saying marinette was a bully and alya and the akuma class see her wearing a new outfit had no idea for what reason until they see Jon and thought since marinette is a bully she can't be happy.

Marinette was seen a beautiful outfit waiting for Jon and was talking to Chloe.

Marinette:Chloe me and Jon are going on a date so we can hang out tomorrow ok.

Chloe:fine tell me if Jon hurts you ok.

Alya:who is Jon.

Rose:maybe her boyfriend.

Alya:no one wants to be with that slut.

Mylene:she must have manipulated him.

Lila:well we can save him if we ruin there date right.

Alya:yea.

Some of the class was excited to do so while rose, Juleka, alix was looking a bit gulity.

Rose:I don't know marinette is getting over adrien if she has a boyfriend.

Alix:and what reason would she need to bully Lila.

Alya:she just jealous and of Lila and her connections.

Lila:every time I want to be her friend she just so mean to me.

Kim:well Chloe know where marinette and her boy toy are going.

They soon see a boy more muscular and taller than Kim went over to marinette and shared a kiss and some of the guys were shocked to see this.

Nino:who is he.

Max:he might be out of Paris.

Ivan:make sense cause marinette was out of Paris for a bit.

Marinette:Jon your here(hug Jon).

Jon:like I would miss our date and you look beautiful as always.

Marinette:oh stop and you look handsome as you do.

Chloe:ok stop you both have a date to get to so bye.

Marinette:bye Chloe.

Alya:Chloe knows where there going.

Lila:we can get Chloe to tell us where marinette is going so we can ruin this date.

Everyone agree with rose, Juleka and alix look less happy about the idea

Alya:come on let go.

Akuma class:right.

They went towards Chloe with rope and tape and was waiting for her to be alone to get her and they thought this was pay back for all the akumas she created.

Chloe:what are you all doing.

Alya:we want you to tell us where marinette and her boy toy going.

Chloe:why should I tell you.

Lila:if you don't we can hurt marinette more than before.

Chloe:and what happen when I go to the police about this and Sabrina your dad would be so disappointed in you.

Sabrina was shock when Chloe said this while the class pale which was true they would be in big trouble and they can't do anything about it.

Alya:what happen if we said all the bad things you have done your daddy can't protect forever.

Chloe:eh but that would be a motive to kidnap me.

Alya:please your the mayor Daughter anyone can kidnap you.

Chloe:unless I told them my side.

Lila:start talking.

Chloe:fine they are going to andres then to the louvre can I go now.

Alya:sorry but we might need you for later just in case some one take her phone.

Kim took Chloe phone and power it down just to be safe.

Alya:great.

They went to andres and they see marinette and Jon having ice cream blueberry for marinette hair Cherry for their hearts and strawberry for there sweetness.

Alya:ok how can we ruin the ice cream.

Max:we can throw something at the ice cream.

Ivan:if we do that i say let Kim throw it he has a better throwing arm.

Kim:yea let me do it(flexing his arms.

Alya:fine but you have one chance don't waste it.

Kim was ready but rose "accidentally" trip and knock Kim down.

Alya:what the heck rose.

Rose:sorry I tripped alya my bad.

Marinette:that was good Jon.

Jon:it was oh you got some on your nose(lick marinette nose)there we go

Marinette:Jon I could use a napkin.

Jon:eh I got the ice cream off come on let get to the Louvre.

Marinette:ok ok than Jon let to the louvre.

Alya:we better get there before they do.

Marinette:jon I'm glad we are together after what happened thanks to Lila I found someone who cares for me.

Jon:same here mari nothing make me happier than seeing you smile.

Marinette blushed hearing jon words and she can tell he is not joking.

Alya:ok so there walking marinette so clumsy she might embarrass herself in front of him.

Chloe:she know and he finds her clumsy adorable.

Lila was angry that someone finds marinette clumsiness adorable and not embarrassing as she thought.

Marinette:hi guys I thought I heard some voices and I was right so I called the police.

Akuma class mostly Sabrina paled as she saw her dad with a disappointment on his face.

Roger:you all are under arrest for the kidnapping of Chloe Bourgeois Sabrina I never been more disappointed of you.

Sabrina look down as her own father was disappointed in her.

Marinette:oh and Lila the celebrities that you lied about want to sue you and alya for all those lies.

Rose Juleka and alix knew there was no way out of it and decided to face there consequence of there actions after that the whole class lost any chance to get to there dreams marinette and Jon got married and had three kids twin sons(ten)and one daughter(five) and lived a happy life.