School reunion

It has been years since the akuma class graduate and seen that "bully" marinette now a school reunion to see how was everyone was doing while marinette is not happy.

Marinette:I'm not sure Jon what if they make a big deal about me.

Jon:it will be alright we are in this together your not alone even our son is here and Chloe.

Mike:yea mommy(hugs marinette)those meanies won't touch you with me and daddy and auntie Chloe around.

Marinette:what did I do to have an amazing husband and son.

Jon:us meeting and getting married.

Mike:and I can use a dagger in case.

Marinette:no mike no daggers I will have words with Damian afterwards.

Jon:well let get ready and after the school reunion mike you want to see grandma Sabine and grandpa Tom.

Mike:yea.

Marinette:ok then.

Marinette and her family got ready for the school reunion marinette have a dress ready and suits ready for Jon and mike.

Marinette:

Jon:

Mike:

Mike:

Marinette:ok so hear the rules no fighting no weapons mike or no dessert understand

Jon/mike:yes Mari/mommy.

Marinette:good let go than.

Here we see marinette old school were we see a bitch talking

Lila:oh me and Damian got married and his best friend got jealous of our marriage he was trying to make me jealous.

Alya:wow I felt bad for you Lila glad you stay with Damian.

Nino:do you think marinette might come she might have gotten a invitation.

Alya:please she might be slut or failing as a fashion designer.

Adrien heard this and shook his head if she had taken the high road then marinette still would have her friends and they would have been together(alya told him and he realized his feelings for her)

Rose:wait is that marinette and who are those two with her.

Alya:might be some actors she payed so it would look like she not a loser.

Lila:well let see then.

Marinette:maybe this was not a great idea Jon.

Jon;relax me and mike are here for you mari.

Mike:where auntie Chloe.

Marinette:she might be in the crowd mike.

Mike:ok(spots cookies)me and tikki are going to get cookies.

Marinette:where did he get his sweet tooth from.

Jon:I wonder(nudged Mari)I got the most beautiful women.

Chloe:hi Mari bug and Jon how are you and where is mike.

Marinette:oh he off getting cookies with tikki.

Chloe:he really does have your sweet tooth huh.

Alya:mari brat.

Marinette:what do you want.

Alya:how can you show your face around here after what you have done to Lila I bet your a slut or a failed fashion designer.

Marinette:nope I'm a famous designer with a husband and a son.

Mike:mom I got cookies for you and dad hi auntie Chloe(noticed alya and Lila)who are you and sausage hair.

Lila:I'm Lila(and you need to learn some manners).

Adrien:hey marinette can we talk in private please.

Jon:sorry what you have to say to her you say with me too.

Adrien:stay out of this who even are you.

Jon:my name is Jon Kent and she is my wife marinette Kent and this is our son Mike Kent.

Alya:your Damian Wayne best friends but Lila told me that you were jealous of there marriage.

Jon:all lies if you fact check but clearly you are incapable of doing so that why you were blacklisted in the first place.

Mike:go away meanie.

Alya:how was I supposed to know.

marinette:by looking it up like a great reporter should do.

Chloe:but your not a great reporter your the worse one ever.

Adrien:come on marinette we all have done some stuff so what lila say couldn't be fake.

Marinette:saving jagged stone kitten really everyone knows that he as a crocodile.

Jon:and prince ali work with children not environment those facts is common knowledge.

Nino:look can you really blame us.

Marinette:yes well Lila be ready to be sued by every celebrity you have lied about.

Mike:mommy can we go to grandma and grandpa now.

Marinette:of course mike let go come on Jon let go.

Jon:ok then agreste I know you were going to ask mari but your too late she my wife and we had a son.

Adrien was shock to hear that he lost his chances with marinette was gone before he realized his feelings.

Alya:I can't believe it my ex bestie married my idol son and have a kid with him.

Adrien:I lost my chances with marinette.

Lila:(she ruined everything I had it all but no she had to open her mouth she won't get away this).