Chapter 13

He flings the phone across the room and looks at me menacingly.

His baleful gaze analysed my body remaining on the bandages that were visible for a moment longer and then returning to my eyes.

I understood what that was.

A reminder. He was refreshing my memory of the ghastly events of last night and the aftermath.

I was well and truly f*cked.

He sprung into action and pounced in Alayna's direction, whilst she moved her legs to get away from him, running to the first and most obvious place she could, the door he had just entered the room through.

She used all her energy to fling the door open and turned to shut it, luckily the idiot had left the key there and just as she was about to lock it, her body thrusted forward with sudden force and ended up sprawled on the floor, of the exact room she was trying to escape from.

She groaned whilst rolling her body on her side in an attempt to lessen the pain that she had suffered. But stopped when she heard a dark chuckle erupting from the lips of the culprit who had caused her such an immense amount of pain.

He was her culprit.

And he would always remain so.

Even if he didn't care to accept it nor understand it.

"Alayna, Alayna, Alayna." He tutted every time he said her name.

He looked at her in the exact same manner in which a lion looks at its dinner, the distressed damsel.

He laughed again, this time like a maniac. Wiping tears from his eyes and clutching his stomach.

Alayna did not know what he found amusing for she could no longer find anything of such amusement.

Bang!

He threw a glass vase against the wall.

Bang!

He slammed his fist into the mattress, yet again missing her face by a single centimetre.

Alayna was too absorbed in waiting for his next hit and hear the slapping of her flesh or the snapping of her bones, that she failed to realise his burning gaze upon her body.

Her eyes flickered to meet his, and the eye contact caused his lips to carve up into a smile.

He saw the fear, she saw the lust.

A clash of fires is what was going to take place, and only one would triumph successfully.

He sneered as he looked at her revolting face, "You know what my dear slut?" He asked, whilst clutching her throat in his oversized hands.

Her reply was a weak whimper, to which his smirk grew bigger.

"My mother never left my father because of me, so you won't either!"

He began pulling off his clothes and that's when it dawned on Alayna. He was going to force himself upon her again.

Her hands grasped whatever was in reach, a pillow, a pen, a shard of glass and she lobbed it at him. Her weak attempt to fight against him.

Zunair felt the light impact of the pillow hitting his arm and glared at his wife.

What was she thinking? Nothing was going to stop him now!

Zunair began to smile and then laugh.

His dark laughter petrified Alayna out of her wits, he always laughed before scarring her. The laughter was his way of warning her.

"If my mother remained loyal to my father, even AFTER his affair with YOUR mother, I expect, no DEMAND the same from you!" He roared.

Not expecting a reply, he carried on undressing himself slowly but he stopped when he heard her soft voice mumbling something.

"Repeat that, so I can hear it more clearly." He demanded.

Alayna with her newfound confidence, spoke staring straight into his eyes, into the eyes of the betrayer, "Loyalty is earned not demanded and even if your mother stayed with father after he supposedly cheated on her with my mother, she was stupid then wasn't she?"

His anger knew no bounds at that moment.

He lunged at her, allowing her no time to escape.

And he did what he wanted. Like he always did.

No one was there to hear her screams and her cries.

He knew her weak points and overpowered her using them to his advantage.

Whilst he remained busy trying to impregnate her sinful womb with his child, a fire ignited within Alayna, one of vengeance.

With every grunt of his she heard, it fuelled that fire and made it blaze harder within.

With every movement of her body she made a vow to herself. A vow to never forgive, a vow to kill.

She was going to kill the man that was on top of her even if it was the last thing she did.

And her eyes drooped with this vow, she allowed herself to be sucked into the darkness.

The dark sky and stars had witnessed what had been vowed and prayed that she would get the justice that she so rightly deserved.

Alayna would be no Ayla Khan.

******

A much shorter chapter than usual.

Sorry Guys!