fun fect:we're still drunk

Listen to the song while reading. Hehe

Iréan:

"Polo!polo wake up shit polo!!! "I yells

I yells.

"Mmmm,what!!! Let me sleep'' he mumble.

"Polo we have school. And we're late. Cmom get your ass up.'' I said.

"Mierda!!! Your mom's wine is killing me iréan'' he said.

"Yeah its killing me too. But we have to go to school cmom get up''.

************************************

"Lu? Hey, is everythings okey?'' I asks Lu cuz she's crying. But as soon as she see me she wipe her tears and smile at me.

The fakest smile you'll ever see.....

"What? Pfffff me crying no i'm not crying. Its just something in my eyes.''

"Hey,don't do that. Don't hide your feeling. You can cry."

"Ugh---i really don't need
Iréan fernandez telling me how to live my life rn. Keep it to yourself ok?''.

I didn't say nothing.
What is up with her ass i'm just trying to help....

I turn around to go to the class but i see nadia and guzman smiling at eachother,talking,eye contacts ugh.....

Why can't every just like their own girlfriends and boyfriends.
Its that too difficult for them......

You know what i need a break. I need to get fuck out of this school.......you know what that mean?

Its fucking shopping timeeeeeeee.
Yayyyy.

Okey. So there's a things that when i'm stressed or angry or happy or even sad i want to every each Mall and bought everythings i can. I don't care if i need this or not if that satisified imma take that and no one can stop me.

************************************

So i'm at the Mall. Yeah i skip school
Fuck it. Nobody will even notice anyway.

I bought a lot of things. I bought clothes,body cares,shoes when i say shoes i mean Heels. I'm so obsessed with heels. And also i got something for polo. Its a surprise. Hes been going through a lot and i wanted to buy him a gift. He'll love it. I was on my way to the parking garages. I get into my car and.......wait where should i go next. Oh wait I have to go to the book store.
I need to buy a few books. Lets go.....

Ohhh. Books smell<333
I enter the shop and Books smell just hit different dude.
I'm fucking obbsessed

I'm looking at the books but i heard someone open the door. I turned my head and i saw Ander.
Wait-
Did he skip school too?

"Ander'' i called him.

"Iréan? Oh shit did you skip school?''

"Hell yeah. What are you doing here?''