we totally gonna get expelled

Listen to the song while reading <33

Iréan:

Its 1:00 in the morning right now

So we're got our beers. And we both bored. We park the car near the lake. We're just enjoying the view.

Cold wind.....

Peace.......

Silance......

We both stay silance until polo said something that me turn aroung to him.

"This is so good. In this moment i forget everything. I'm not thinking about carla or marina or even school.
Its so peaceful''

"Yeah thats what i want. I don't want you to think about anything. Nice to know that you're feeling better.''

He looks at me and smile.....

"Why are you looking at me like that''
I asks

He didn't say anything for a second but then....

"Iréan''

"Yeah''

"Can we just leave everyone behind and go somewhere for like a week''

What?

"What? ''

"I mean i wanna feel like this iréan. Right now i'm feeling happy. Just for a week. Forget everything for a moment. Believe it or not iréan you're my strength. And i'm not lying. Whenever i'm with you i always find my Freedom,Peace,Happiness. You makes me feel like i'm a good person. Because i always thought that i'm not a good person. Cuz everyones leave me. Even the girl i love with my whole heart leave me. But you iréan you make me want to live. And for the first time in my life i feel like you're not leaving me no matter what. Like i said i always find happiness with you.
And i love you so fucking much for that. Right now you're the only one person that makes me happy. And i never want to lose that. I'm not lying when i say your my 'Strength'. Always remember that''

Ohh my heart...
I didn't evem notice i'm crying until i taste my own tears...

"Iréan why are you crying''
Polo asks.

"Comehere. I wanna hug you'' i said while crying.

I hold him in my arm. Tight.
Ohh i never want to let go.
He's my boy. No one's but mine.

"Polo listen to me if i'm your strength your my everything okey?
My Everything.
And polo you are a good person.
I trust you.
And no i'll never leave you like they did. Always remember you have me.
You will never ever lose me.
You are my boy. I love you so much''

He holds me in his arms. I hold him in my arms. We stay like that for like a 20 minutes.

Yes,he is my everything.