He's mine<3

Listen to the song while reading <33

Iréan:

New York

New York.
We're in the Fucking New York!!!!
I'm back bitchesssss!!!!!!
Ohhh man i miss this city. My city.
My home.....
But hey we're back baby. And this time i'm with my boy.
I know crazy right? Because yesterday we're at a beach. we left our car at the beach hotel. That night out of no fucking where polo said
' why don't we just go to the New York?' And i'm like
'Sure why not?'
So i booked the flight immediately
BECAUSE WE BOTH ARE FUCKING DRUNK THAT NIGHT!!!!
We didn't know what we are doing. But
Hey here we are.
We have two days left. We decided to stay here for the rest of the two days.
You guys will probably think we're fucking crazy. Two brainless humen just walking around the world don't know what they're doing.
Trust me we don't know what the fuck we're doing either. We're so lost.
But at least we still have money to spend. Like a lots to spend.
And i know we both gonna be dead when we got back to the madrid.
But we both having fun. I'm like genuinely fucking happy.
So yeah i'm not regert about this.

So now i'm lying on the bed going through my phone gallery and my heart sink when i saw those photos.
I look at his beautiful face,his beautiful green eyes,his beautiful smile,his beautiful blonde hair...
He was mine.
Was all mine. His touch. His scent.
He's belong to me...
I belong to him ...
But not anymore. Its was long time ago. When i was here New York you guys are not gonna believe what i about to say but----
I fell in love with a boy.
Yeah surprise bitchessss. I've been in love. I never talk about him.

So there's this boy......
His name is Ben. Benjamin.
We were bestfriend before we start dating. We were bestfriend for like 5 years. 16...
I was 16 and he was 17 when we start dating.
Ben was the firat person that makes me want to be myself. He was my comfort. My strength. My weakness
My shelter. My home
He was my first love.
I was his first love.
We can't live without eachother.
We go out together each and everyday. We're always together. Ypu can't separate us.
We were eachother first.
The first time i go to the beach i was with him.
The first time i go to the picnic i was with him.
The first time i drink alcohol i was with him.
Our first kiss....
Our first night....
Our first hug....
Each and every touch makes us go crazy about eachother.
What can i say. We were so young. We were so crazy about eachother.
He knows me soo well. He has the most adorable eyes you could ever fall for and the cutest smile that take your breath away. He has the ability to make you laugh everytime he speak and whenever you look into his eyes its so hard to look away. He smells like a baby. He hates when i called him a baby tho. He said he's a grown man.
He loves dogs especially lola. His dog.
He is good at chess. He plays very well
He don't like oranges. He likes to take photos everywhere we go. He hate it when i cry. He loves seeing me wearing sundresses. We both loves beach. Its was our place. He calls me beautiful like it's my name. The way he laugh makes me smile. Every day i fell i lil bit more in love with him. He likes to kiss me every two second. He likes to cook. He likes to cuddle.
And he has the cutest smile.....
I was so i love with him.