Chapter 32 Shipwreck

No one's POV

Currently in an unknown location, Wash is  creating a journal entry, going over everything that's happened.

Washington: (voice over) Journal entry "one-zero-one." It's been a while since I've done one of these so, uh, let's get caught up to speed. Everything can be traced back to Project Freelancer, a military organization gone horribly wrong. The men in charge were corrupt and the soldiers who followed them were blind...Guess which side I was on? Eventually it was the project's own creations that tore it to pieces, and I was one of the ones sent out to pick them up. We recovered weapons, armor, and A.I. fragments all in an effort to keep the wrong people from getting them first, but we were too slow. Everyone fought over the remnants of Project Freelancer. I didn't think I could believe in anyone anymore. But then... I met the Reds and Blues.

Elsewhere, Sarge was approaching Caboose, who was on a bridge.

Sarge: Hey Caboose!

Caboose: Hello.

Sarge: We've got a proposition for ya.

Caboose: For me? Oh, well you shouldn't have.

Washington: (voice over) They had been used by the Freelancers just like I had. They were cannon fodder in a conflict with no purpose. But more importantly...

Back with Sarge and Caboose, they were now talking to Tucker.

Caboose: Tucker, the Reds gave us a proposition. We should really send them some sort of thank you basket, like... fruit.

Tucker: Proposition just means a choice, you idiot.

Caboose: Oh... We will take the fuzzy one.

Sarge: But you don't even know what the proposition is yet.

Caboose: Well then we don't know that it isn't fuzzy then do we?

Tucker looked back to the Blue base.

Tucker: Hey, One! The Reds have some sort of Proposition!

One: ...

Washington: (voice over) ...They were just stupid enough to trust. Together, we were able to put an end to everything. The Freelancers, the A.I., even The Director of the whole operation... they're all gone. And as for us, well... we're ship wrecked. Crashed during our ride home, and if we're not rescued soon. I have a feeling something else might find us first...

This is Agent Washington signing- (loud explosion) Oohhh, what now?!

Wash made his way over to the Red base, seeing Sarge in a tank.

Washington: What are you two doing?!

Sarge: Well if it isn't our good friend, Agent Washington.