Chapter 68 Reacts

No one's POV

After being informed Church was alive and in trouble , Tucker and Caboose immediately ran out of the base, with Zero, One, Wash and Carolina trailing behind.

Tucker: Come on, what are y'all waiting for? We're wasting time!

Washington: Take it easy, Tucker, we have to think about this!

Tucker: What is there to think about?

Caboose: Yes, Church needs help!

Washington: How is this even possible?! There was...nothing left of Epsilon after that last battle.

Tucker: You don't have to tell me that! I have a pretty fucking vivid memory of the whole thing! Which is entirely why the hell we need to get on this now! We owe him one! Several! A million!

Carolina: He said "Alpha"...could it be the original Church A.I.?

Zero: That's not possible. He should have died from the EMP.

Tucker: Who fucking cares, it's Church! Our friend! Or my friend at least!

Zero: Hey! Calm the fuck down, Tucker.

Carolina: Church means a lot to me too! More than I think you realize. I'm not happy about the situation either, but we have to be realistic. Any successful operation begins with intelligence.

Tucker: We've never needed intelligence before!

One: Tucker, it's a huge galaxy, and we don't have a way to trace that message.

Tucker: Well standing around and talking ain't gonna accomplish shit! That's all we ever do and we never get anything done!

Carolina: The other factor is that we have leads on the Freelancers' side of this. Zero, One Washington and I have some old friends we can check up on.

Tucker: So you want to go on a fucking Freelancer adventure while Church is in trouble. GIVE ME A BREAK!

Washington: Going after Church means tracing that signal, which is not something we can do on our own. For that, we're gonna need some help.