Extra Chapter #1 Tower Of Procreation

(A/N) This is a Lemon Chapter. You don't have read it for the story.

No one's POV

2 weeks after the defeat and arrest of Hargrove

Currently, Zero and Carolina were in a room within the Crash Site Bravo on the crashed ship, as Tucker was telling them about his "party" tonight.

Zero: ...-_-...Can you remind me why on God's green earth did she agree to let you do that...?

Tucker: She said something about how the population is low or some shit, who cares?

Zero and Carolina: ...-_-...The people of the planet who's nearly going extinct...

Tucker: What ever. This just means I get a piece of some ass tonight!

Zero: Uh huh... Well I'll be staying far away from there and out of the vicinity of any males, because I'm not Donut...

Carolina: Same here, I would rather not sleep with one of you idiots.

Tucker: Fine, suit yourself a, we'll be getting it on tonight!

As Tucker left, Carolina looked over at Zero.

Carolina: Shouldn't you warn your sister?

Zero: Please, as soon as those words left his mouth, I sent her a message. She said she's with Wash.

Carolina: And you're alright with that?

Zero: Eh, One's a big girl, I'm not going to get in her way. Plus, I'm pretty sure she likes him, so it's no problem for me.

Carolina: And if it isn't Wash?

Zero: Then I'll just have to do what Tex did to Grif, but multiple by a million.

Carolina: Ah.

(Timeskip)

Currently within the command center of the crashed ship, Zero and Carolina were sitting at controls, in front of the large monitor, using Simmon's version of Skype to watch everyone at the temple. Seeing them all drinking and having fun.

Zero: Wow, they're really going at it. Wasn't expecting it to be such a large party.

Carolina: I mean, they just saved their planet from complete annihilation, can you blame them?

Zero: Eh, I guess not.

Suddenly, Zero caught a can that was threw to him by Carolina, as he looked at it and saw it was beer, surprising him, as he looked over seeing her opening one.

Zero: And you found this beer, where?

Carolina: Some of the Feds brought it here after the evacuation of the Capital.

Zero just rolled his eyes.

Zero: ...-_-...Wow, even with the danger of a nuke, they still have the time to save their booze.

Zero opened, his can and toasted with Carolina, as they drank together.

Zero: So, what are we gonna do about tonight?

Carolina: We drink until it happens. I know it won't effect me. I'm too strong for my hormones to take control of me like that.