My World

Hey guys here's another chapter. Enjoy.

Y/n POV

Someone was watching us.

Y/n:" stop!" They all stop when they hear me say that and asked, some annoyed, others concerned. I look around and the fountain was flowing with water running down peacefully. Everything seemed quiet.

Too quiet

In that moment gun shots were fired at our direction I pushed, with the power of wind, the elemental masters down to the ground and dodged all the bullets that were mainly fired in my direction. Until the gun shots stopped and I said with a terrifying expression, that could even make Vikings pee their pants.

Y/n:" my turn" I said with an evil smile and got my gun out, even though I couldn't exactly see where the person was. I still knew and fired one bullet. Which I knew hit the head, the person collapsed to the ground his hand being the only thing seen in the light of the street lights, that and now the streams of blood that came running down. I looked back at them and they had terrified expressions, all except, Ryder who looked sorry. He was already used to the fact that I was always hunted and shot at. And suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my arm, I took a quick look at it and knew that one of the bullets did hit me. Which never happened before.

Y/n:" in case your wondering, yes people dying around here is normal. Especially women, and yes, I get shot at every. Single. Day, but most of them I actually dodge...." I said that last part with a painful expression, and They looked at me confused and I saw Lloyd's eyes roam my body to see if I was injured anywhere and that's when he saw my arm and the blood that started soaking my sleeve.

Lloyd:" your arm! Your hurt!" He said with a worried expression and Ryder looked at me panicked before seeing it then too and said.

Ryder:" alright, well we need to get a move on, so you can heal your wound quickly!"

Kai:" why can't she just heal it here?"

Y/n:" because.. the buildings are made of vengestone to prevent me from using my powers to get women out easier, so...yeah, "yours truly" is the reason why our whole town was rebuilt and made of vengestone." I said a bit hazily, I could feel my eye lids getting really tired and I knew why. My wound.

Lloyd:" you ok? You seem like your about to faint?" He said and holding onto me gently in case, Ryder made his way over to me and saw me struggling to keep my conscience, and Ryder being my protective brother he is immediately panicked saying.

Ryder:" Fuck! She's losing consciences!" I could barely make that out anymore, everything went hazy and soon I was barely able to stand anymore, suddenly I felt being lifted off the ground and into a familiar warmth. Lloyd. 

Lloyd:" don't worry, your gonna be ok" he said as he kissed my forehead. I faintly heard Ryder say that they needed to go and then suddenly the pace was picked up and I could feel movement ' I think Lloyd is running? This is why I kept him in the dark, I didn't want him to be dragged into this and I didn't want him to know....what I do. I kill men without thinking twice, and that's wrong' I could feel Lloyd was still running but my hazy vision could tell that we were running fast. I heard Kai ask about how I was holding up, or something like that. Zane answered that question for him even though I couldn't make out what he said, I could recognize Zane's voice from a mile away. I could hear Lloyd loud and clear when he said.

Lloyd:" shit!" 'Why did he just say shit? Is my wound really that bad. Well it hurts that way and I can't walk or hear properly so I'm not surprised if it is' Lloyd continued running until he slowed down and Ryder said something about stopping here. I tried my best to try and find out where we are, but I couldn't see properly. Everything was still blurry 'dang you wound!' I thought. I heard Ryder explain them something and he then turned to me and said something like...