Facing father

Hey guys hope you liked the last chapter. Did have an smut Full ending. Anyways hope you like it.

        🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉

Lloyds POV

To say last night was amazing would be an huge understatement. I'm glad she was ready, I hope she was actually ready and didn't feel pressured, but I knew she would tell me if so. 

I was already dressed and looked down at my angel that was still peacefully sleeping. I sat down at the edge and caressed her right shoulder with my left hand I leaned in and kissed her forehead. She really was like a angel to me only last night...she wasn't that, how do I put this, behaved. Yeah that's a way to put it. I started to feel her move and separated my lips from her forehead. She fluttered her eyes open and smiled the minute she saw me, so did I.

Lloyd:" morning angel" she smiled and lightly giggled at her nickname until she asked.

Y/n:"mornin greenie, what time is it?" I locked to the clock which said 8 : 52 

Lloyd:"close to nine" she groaned slightly, saying.

Y/n:" damn, I'm tired and I've been tired before but never like this!" I laughed at her. Technically what she's saying makes sense and I'm not surprised after last night. I kissed her forehead one last time before saying.

Lloyd:"c'mon get your cute butt out of bed and get dressed while I get you coffee"she smiled at the word coffee saying.

Y/n:" your a life savior" she said as she dragged me into another kiss and then pulled away slightly sitting up, and I made my way to the door where I blew her a kiss and closed it.

When I got the coffee. I got back up upstairs, and knocked on the door not wanting to invade her privacy. I heard her scoff and say in a sarcastic tone.

Y/n:" ah, yeah you can come in. Don't worry I'm covered head to toe in clothes..although I don't see why you'd bother knocking if I wasn't" I laughed when she finished her sentence and saw a fully dressed y/n who looked stunning! Jesus! How the hell does she look even more beautiful everyday! She was wearing leather shorts and a black purple top that forms her waist perfectly and I think I'm losing my mind on how good she looks. She noticed my staring and burst out laughing.

 She noticed my staring and burst out laughing