Christopher!

Hey guys enjoy this chapter.

 🌔✨🌔✨🌔✨🌔✨🌔✨🌔✨

Rachel's POV

I was starting to panic. I knew better then to doubt one of y/n plans considering that they always work, but this is my best friend we're talking about! If something happens then it's game over.

Ryder told us why he was in danger. Apparently the reason is because his dad is an alcoholic and beats up his wife and him. He said that Chris punched his father when he was about to beat his mother making it dangerous for him. Knowing that his father would "punish" him for objecting and not just watching.

He was always close to his mother so when someone hurts her, weeeeellllllllll.....lets just say you don't get out alive.

Rachel:" are you sure this will work?" I asked worried, y/n turned to me and smiled reassuringly and warmly nodding.

 I shighed and took in a deep breath before nodding my head as a sign to say I was ready. Y/n then started counting down for when Kai and Ash would light the small explosive to get them inside.

Y/n:" one...two...three. Now!" They flipped the switch and the thing went up in flames. We burst through the entry doors to see a totally beat up Chris, who..now had, abs! What the fuck?! Boy, what work out have you been using lately?! 

I brushed aside my thoughts and rushed to him. His beautiful dark orange eyes orange  still taking my breath away. He looked at me confused as if he didn't know me. I'm not surprised, we haven't seen each other since five and a half years now and honestly if there would have been another boy around. I would have thought that the other guy was Chris.

Christopher:" w-who are y-you?" He said shakily, I just shushed him lightly and placed a soft hand on his cheek to try and smooth him. It worked in a way, his breathing steadied, but his heart rate quickened and I swear I saw a bit of red on his cheeks.

Rachel:" are you ok? Your face is red?" His face got even more red but he shook it off saying.

Christopher:" thanks I'm fine, but I can't walk" I simply nodded and called for y/n who I saw was looking pleased at Karloff as they had tied up all the men and fist bumped him, making him very happy.

 y/n told us they couldn't let them live so we looked away and soon later heard gun shots, the swooshing of her golden sparks and she told us all clear we looked again and saw nothing. I was glad to be honest,I may be strong but I'm still just a fourteen year old.

Y/n saw me trying to get her attention and walked over to us she kneeled down and looked Cheis in the eye he gasped when he realized who it was and said.

Christopher:" y/n! Is that you!?" She nodded and he sighed in relief before hugging her gently. They pulled away for her to examine the wounds before starting her sparks. His vision led back to me as he rubbed the back of his neck, smiling and red on his cheeks asking.

Christopher:" and who might you be?" He said looking to meet my gaze. I answered with our friendship phrase only him and I knew.

Rachel:" I fall, you catch. You stumble, I'll straighten you. We fight, we take flight. No matter the differences that we have the one thing that will never change is-"

Christopher:" our bond that will be bound us together, forever" he finished before looking me up and down jaw dropping I slightly blushed but pushed it off.

In the corner I could hear small 'awws' and 'that's soo cute!' And I think I heard a 'watch it pall, your on thin ice' from Cole. He shook his head blushing madly before realizing y/n was done and helped him up. He thanked us before we realized that his mother was there standing proud.