Resistance

Hey guys thanks for the 30 views, and for hanging around for this book. Means a lot, so thank you so much hope you guys like this chapter. Love y'all.

Y/n POV 

To say I was confused was an understatement. I was stupidly, ridiculously, confused. Which is the worst kind! How did wu know my sensei? How did my sensei know wu? Did they have some dramatic history? Cause tensions so thick you could cut it with a knife? And most importantly....THEIR JUST STARING AT EACH OTHER!!! THEIR NOT DOING ANYTHING!!! I mean, seriously dudes!? What's up with the suspense!?

Y/n:" uhhhhhh, is anyone gonna say anything? Mainly referring to the two frozen sensei's" the two sensei's continued staring at each other 'creepy much?' I thought. Until Yang broke the silence saying.

Yang:" what are you doing here wu?"

Master wu:" I am here because we do not have a way to return to ninjago, y/n said that you could help her master her powers over the portals. Which is why we're here and she said that she will, what was it, oh yes I believe she said "check in with the resistance" in order to help getting the women out of here and to a safe place" he explained to Yang who raised his eyebrow and yet again the tension got really thick. Before yang said.

Yang:" alright. Y/n, my dear, come with me. You must start your training now. In order to complete it soon" I was hesitant and looked back at the ninja and elemental masters who all nodded. I asked a question to Yang.

Y/n:" sensei, can they come? Please, they need to know a few things from this world as well. Including.. the resistance" he looked at me like I was crazy before literally calling me it.

Yang:" are you crazy? They will rip them apart before they can blink!" I looked sternly at him until he gave in and said.

Yang:" alright, but it is their funeral" I rolled my eyes and said.

Y/n:" there will be no funeral! I'll talk to them" he raised an eyebrow as if not believing a single word I said, until turning away and gestured us to follow him. The boys followed behind me and I heard them ask Ryder something but I didn't care. I knew the minute they walked in there they would be in danger of being killed. These women that are the whole resistance, hate! Men, hate! They  only thing they see is. Threat.

And they will...Kill.

We walked towards the entrance. My serious and ruthless face was on and I could tell the boys were nervous. Yang, opened the entrance and we walked into the weapons department where the women were ready. The place was filled with weapons with different stations. The girls immediately noticed the boys, they made their move and one was about to shoot Lloyd, but through my powers the weapons didn't work and I spoke up saying.

Y/n:" everyone listen up! No one will so much as put a harmful finger on the ninja and elemental masters. They are under my protection! I understand that you are cautious, you have every right to be after everything you all went through, but I promise that they will not hurt any of you. I swear" they looked suspiciously but put their weapons down slowly and not much to my surprise Domino ( that's her code name) was the first girl to put her weapon down.

(In case your wondering how the place looks, it looks exactly like the video bad blood by Taylor Swift. Except that the place here isn't dark and the women are just a little bit more covered up. Oh and their not Barbie looking figures, don't give me wrong love Taylor's music, but don't like the idea of Barbie looking women)

Y/n:" thank you Domino, or should I say Diana" she laughed softly and said.

Domino/Diana:" I trust you, you were the one that got us all here in the first place.. and made us stronger" she held out her hand and I grabbed it and we looked each other into the eyes before nodding and soon everyone had their weapons down and let go of them. Until I turned around to the others and said.