Shydaún pt 2

Here ya go guys, enjoy. Love y'all

  ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Y/n's POV

We were now flying to Shydaún as my 'father' tried to smooth talk the others, which, lucky me, didn't work. They brushed off all his comments and jokes, but when he tried to get my attention I would just pretend he didn't exist. Like the past years of my life.

F/n:" how long till we get there again?" That was my breaking point!

Y/n:" will you just shut up!!!" I yelled while turning for him to meet my death glare. He flinched and intimidatingly shrunk into a smaller size.

I turned back to see the sea front and saw Sky-light looking up concerned and gurgled that way too.

Y/n:" I'm ok girl, just tired" I reassured her through smiling and patting her head.

Jay:" soooo..... what's the chief like?" He said as if wanting to change the topic through my sudden outburst.

Y/n:" I don't know? I've never meet him, I only sent scouts to check in with him. I've been to Shydaún but never had the pleasure of meeting him" I heard them hum in agreement and slightly looked back to see my 'father' still Intimidated, i sigh and say.

Y/n:" look, I'm sorry for ranting out on you. I'm just not used to having you around, nor do I forgive you. But that's not a reason to lash out on you, and for that I am sorry" I said facing my 'father' he looked at me surprised that I would say something like that. But smiled and nodded.

I smile slightly, and turn back to my view, but before I see garmedon and Master wu looking at me proudly just like Ryder and the rest of the elemental masters. I let out a small sigh, and smile.

But my thoughts were quickly interrupted through an arrow going right through my arm.

Last thing I remember seeing before hitting the cold water was the looks of shock and horror from the others.

When I hit the water I could barely see anything, like my body froze in that moment. My body was frozen as my mind tried to make of the situation. I could feel my lungs starting to burn for air which I didn't receive, my eyes closed and I let the darkness take me..........

Silence

Darkness

Coldness

Like a jolt of electricity that passed through me, my eyes shot open and I was meet with oxygen and a familiar hold on me. Sky-light.

Y/n:" *coughs* Sky-light? *coughs* th-thank y-you *coughs*" she simply gurgles, and I finally grabbed enough oxygen to have energy to move.

I grabbed the arrow and bit my lip before tearing it out of me!

I let out a shriek of pain and hit my shoulder with my hand sending jolt of energy to my arm. Erasing my wounds and keeping the blood inside my body.

Like my instincts kicked in. I swung myself on Sky-light through a forward flip and on her back swinging my legs forward and onto her. 

I saw the others rush down to me especially Lloyd who landed right next to me and asked.

Lloyd:" are you ok!?" I nodded and gestured to Sky-light before petting her and said.

Y/n:" thanks girl, it's good to know you got my back" I said leaning down and kissing her forehead to which she happily gurgled too. I saw Lloyd relieved and say.