Welcome To London

Y/n pov
I was just finishing packing my things for the Summer. I stared out the window before i got a notification that Dream was live with George and Sapnap. I decided to see what it was all about so I layed on my bed with my tablet with my phone on the side and watched them. I soon fell asleep though.

I woke up from my phone alarm so I swiftly jumped out of bed and quickly got dressed and put my makeup on. I rushed my boots on and grabbed my suitcase, phone and tablet and ran out of the door. I hoped I would get to the airport on time and I rushed over. As I got there I sat down and put my devices on aeroplane mode as i connected my wireless headset to my phone and listened to music.

Around 8 1/2 hours later (a/n you were in florida :3) we had arrived and I got off the plane and turned my devices back on and off aeroplane mode. I stared around and it was quite busy compared to where i lived. I rushed out of the crowds with my things and got to where i would be staying the night. As I got into your apartment you sunk into my bed sighing softly and felt relieved.

I thought it would be a good idea to go and look for a part time job since I would be staying for the summer. So I hopped out of bed and walked out of my room and apartment and into the chaos in the streets.
Very busy! I thought as I looked around. I saw a coffee shop just up the road and swiftly walked over to it. I walked in and saw it wasn't to busy in there so i stood in the small line. I got to counter as a tall man stood in front of the counter. "Hello there! What would you like today?" He said politely. "Is there a chance I could work here if there is a spot free? I'm just looking for a job while i stay here." I asked as he walked and asked one of his colleagues. He walked back over and he smiled "There is one available space and its not taken so of course you can let me show you where the uniforms are." As he walked me over to a staff only room and passed me the last uniform "I hope this fits you can try it on in here" and he pointed to a small room. "Thank you I'll be out in a minute." I smiled and walked into the room thanking him again. I put the uniform on and it was a perfect fit.

I walked out and looked at the tall man and smiled as he showed me how to make the drinks. As I started working I git to know the people that work here. Before I knew it, it was 6:00pm time to go home. The tall man whose name was Wilbur Soot walked over to me "How was your first day working here? I hope you enjoyed it." I looked up at him and smiled "I have to say it is the first time I've ever enjoyed working!" I giggled and saw that he was smiling softly back down at me.

We walked together as we parted ways since we stopped near his place and i walked off to mine waving goodbye. Tomorrow I didn't have to work as long since it was Sunday so we shut at 4:00pm. I relaxed into my bed and got a notification. It was from Wilbur! (I gave him my Twitter after work.) I stared at my phone asking how he was.

Wilbur 😊

W- Hi Y/n

Y/u-Hi Wilbur how r u?

W- good thx wbu

Y/u-good thx 😁

W-wyd rn?

Y/u-nothing tbh just laying in my bed wbu

W-doing the same really

-time skip cuz they text for a while-

I checked the time and we had been texting for about 2 hours or so until asked if we wanted to face time so i decided to agree with it.

-------

Wilbur's pov

I asked if Y/n wanted face time with me and I was so happy she agreed to so I rang her and smiled as she answered.
"Helloooo :)" I heard her energy bursting through the phone. "Hiii you sound very happy today 😁!" I happily proclaimed

We talked for about 2 hours before she fell asleep and i couldn't help but stare at her beauty until i soon fell asleep as well.

--------

A/n here!
Sorry it took me a while to finally make the first chapter if u have any requests or anything please lete know and i will try and answer them hope you are enjoying this story so far 😁