Day 1

Hello my dear readers how are we? Hope we are all well and good pease read on! And I do appreciate you reading this story I hope we can get some more readers in o mabye share idm if u do or not but have a nice day/evening/night 😁

Wilbur POV

Soon we realized how we hit the floor. Our legs tangled, our heads together and out bodies pushed down on each other. We both quickly scattered off eachother. I looked down at her and her (y/e/c) eyes and her (y/h/l and y/h/c) shining in the sun. I gave her a soft smile and giggled she was completely red! I was laughing at the sight she was all flustered. I giggled at her as she tried to hide her face. I moved her hands reassuring its fine as i could feel I was going slightly red.

W-Morning! How was your sleep.

I giggled slightly as she just hid her face again and turned around.

Y/n-I..I'm f.fine

She stuttered as she spoke. I just walked behind her and hugged her resting my head between her neck and shoulder.

--------------

Y/n POV

I just covered my face as it was turing bright red and just as I did he rested his head on my shoulder and his hands hugging me around my waist. This made my face go a deeper shade of red than they were. I didn't even know that was possible. I tried to move from his grasp but he just groaned and hugged me tighter. Then I had an idea.

I decide to lean back as we both stumbled onto each other and into the the bed. But he just rolled over trapping me under his sleepy body and giggled. At this point I just wanted to hug him back but I couldn't move from under his body. I tried to wiggle myself around and managed.

As I faced him I could feel his warm breath in my forehead and see his deep, brown eyes and his silky wavy, brown hair. We seemed to stare comfortably into each others eyes and hug. Just as i took a breath he closed the gap between our lips earning a soft kiss. I put one of my hands around his neck and the other by his waist. He held me by the waist and one hand on my jaw. He slowly broke away from the kiss as we stared back into eachother's eyes and smiled softly. I pulled him back into a soft kiss as he jumped at my reaction. We closed our eyes and we passionately made out for about 10 minutes and as I broke away to catch my breath, a small trail of saliva left our mouths. I panted lightly as he smiled.

He got off the bed and just sent a soft smile over as i layed there speechless. I got up and my face turned red after processing what just happened. He giggled lightly.

W-You alright? *Giggling*

Y/n- Y.Yeah!! I'm f.fine.

W- you sure your face is red like a tomato :)

Y/n- yep! I'm fine..

I was out of breathe and still confused on what happened between us.

~20 mins later~

We had gotten ready i had to give him a pair of my jeans and one of my hoodies. I was dying if laughter since the hoodie I gave him was light pink and black jeans which were slightly short on him

(A/n-Something like this but the jeans are shorter?)But the thing is that he didn't care and just kept saying it suits him! Soon we decided to go over to his place so he could change and grab some clothes that fit him properly

But the thing is that he didn't care and just kept saying it suits him! Soon we decided to go over to his place so he could change and grab some clothes that fit him properly. Around 5-10 minutes later we reached the apartment! He let me in after unlocking it and then closed the door after himself. It was a small little apartment but comfortable kind of size. He let me sit down and get comfy as he changed and grabbed some clothes. I decided to scroll through Twitter because I wanted to see what was new. I saw that there were a couple fanart pics of me and Wilbur on stream and I smiled seeing them. Soon Wilbur walked back in so i turned off my phone, stood up, turned around and saw he was still wearing the pink hoodie.

Y/n- I thought we came here for you to change and grab clothes not to change but keep the hoodie on 😂

I was dying of laughter as i fell on the couch. He stared at me and just smiled.

W-I didn't say I would change the hoodie though did I?

Y/n- I.. No you didn't good point.

W- I'm stealing this hoodie now >:)

Y/n- Nooo my hoodie ;-;

I jumped and ran up to him trying to get the hoodie but he just ran around the couch and then he shoved he onto the seat and stayed standing laughing alot.

Soon I realized that we had no plans for the week and was thinking of what we could do. I stared at the ceiling thinking until Wilbur snapped me back into reality. But poking me in my face made me bite his finger since i was not having it. He sat there holding his finger in pain and i was frantically apologizeing for biting him and started hugging him.

Later in the evening we sat down and ordered pizza and watched (any movie you want) and fell asleep on the sofa cuddling up to eachother.

------------------

A/n here and i hope you enjoyed day one there was a bit of kissing there and sorry i haven't posted in a while i have been really busy so hope you enjoy day one guys!

Also if you haven't already please drink water and eat something:) love you guys!!