Stream!

BEFORE ANYTHING! I just want to say that I hope you are doing well. If you haven't eaten or had a drink get one now!! Or I will storm over to u and be there with you to help. Ily guys 🥰!! Anyway sorry I interrupted hope you enjoy this chapter! Read on my dear readers!!!

Y/n POV

I nodded excitedly looking at him press the 'Go Live' bit (idk how Twitch works soz). He looked over while muted asking if I was alright with the face cam being on. I nodded and hid my face in his shoulder leaning into him. My cheeks were red at this point and he put face cam on and unmuted. He looked at me on his shoulder introducing me to the chat.

~I will be changing the talk style (hope u looked at the first part/Welcome so you know whos who!) ~

W-Hello chat hope we are all doing wonderfully well. As you may be wondering, this is Y/n. She works with me at the coffee shop and we decided on coming round to her's hence the change of scenery.

I looked up slightly at the screen and he was smiling so I lifted my head slowly off his shoulder. I quickly scooted my chair to behind him and hid myself slightly.

W-Hey you alright?

Y/n-Yeah just slightly shy that's all

We both giggled at that and I decided to come into the camera view and smiled at the stream and to chat.

Y/n-Hi chat sorry this has been an awkward introduction for me. It's my first time being live and with Wilbur as well so it just feels odd for me.

I giggled lightly and we decided to do a 'spin the wheel stream and just talked about random things while doing the challenges. I spin the wheel first and I got...

Y/n-Whyyyy I have to get water all over mee ;-;

W-Pfft...

Y/n-Willlll whyyyyyy

W-well you did add it on so hold on.

He dragged me to the shower and turned it on and splashed me with it.

Y/n-Will!!! AHHHH!!! NOOOOO!!!

W-HAHAHAHA!!

We walked back to the stream me with a towel drying my hair shivering slightly. He was still laughing and I sat down as he spun the wheel.

W-Thats not to bad

Y/n-Oh piss off you're joking right!

He managed to spin and he got to get one of my cakes I made =>=. I passed him one from out the vox on my desk and he smiled. I spun the wheel and I was about to cry while Wilbur was from laughing. I had to get splashed with water again but cold water. (A/n- sorry but trust the prosess it's all going to make sense trust me 😁).

Y/n-YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING!!

W-HAHAHAHAHAAAA!! COME ON!

We went to the shower, splashed me with water again and I was so cold i was shivering while grabbing my towel again and drying my hair. I started to laugh along with him. I stared at him and he stared back and we had a mini staring contest as he made me jump and I fell off my chair backwards.

Y/n-JEEZ WIL! WHAT THE FUCK! HAHA!

W-Sorry pfft-

We both just started bursting out with laughter I thought I was about to die.

~stream ended (I just cant think of anything else lol)~

I was drying my hair still as I went to grab my clothes I saw a hoodie Wilbur was wearing and gave a smug smile and quickly grabbed it. "Payback Wilby" I giggled quietly to myself as I rushed to the bathroom and changed. I put on the hoodie and it had his scent and it made me smile. K walked out with it on as he looked at me. I stood in the hallway awkwardly wearing this oversized hoodie. Well his hoodie (a/n- soz u shorter than him😌) and next thing I knew was that Wilbur was towering over me. I just gigged and snuggled into his hoodie and managed to shuffle past him into my room and hiding under the bed. I saw his feet at the doorway and quickly covered my mouth with my hands which were swallowed by his hoodie. He soon spotted me and I shuffled out and hugged him laughing. Both of our faces were red. We awkwardly stared at each other before noticing the time: 9:35 pm.

W-I need to get home sorry

Y/n-But we don't have work this for a week so we chill for a bit! I'll sleep on the sofa you can sleep on my bed I don't mind. And please don't think I'm trying to pressure you i to staying I just like to spend time with-

W-Calm down ok. I don't think you are trying to pressure me and also I love spending time with you to. And don't worry I can take the sofa I'm fine with it.

Y/n-But you are the guest and I want you to be comfy so I-

W-I insist that I take the sofa

I looked at him and pouted at the fact that I couldn't win this battle of who could win this battle. He looked at me and gave me a hug.

W-how about we share a bed then.

Y/n-I uhm I will take the sofa no offense plus we need to go down stairs to watch a movie right?

We smiled and I grabbed a spare pillow and a spare blanket I kept on my bed. And raced him downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello author speaking again I hope you are enjoying this so far and please take care of your selves have a free pic to make you smile!

~~~~~~~~~~~Hello author speaking again I hope you are enjoying this so far and please take care of your selves have a free pic to make you smile!

Or

I just hope you are having a good day/evening/night ily guys <3