My apartment!

Y/n pov

I woke up to see Wilbur asleep and smiled gently seeing his brown puffy hair and him silently sleeping with a soft smile still intact. He soon woke up to seeing me staring as I zoned out and he snapped me out of it reminding me we have work so I quickly said goodbye, hung up and got ready. I rushed out the door with toast in my mouth and saw Wilbur already on his way with a smile seeing me. I gave him a small hug and pulled away. "So we dont have to work long today right?" I asked with a smile.
"Thats right! Why do you ask?" He looked at me with slight confusion on his face glancing at me. With a big toothy grin plastered on my face, I look up at the man towering over me not answering the question.

We soon walk into the nice shop and stared serving the customers with everyone else here. "Yes and is that all?" I smiled.
"No one last thing please can I get an espresso?" The lady smiled back.
"Of course right away." I said as they paid and I started making the drinks they had ordered and Wilbur stared serving again. I looked over as I finished and handed the drinks over "Have a nice day." You gave a big smile and stared working again.

-time skip-

Soon it reached 4:00pm and you were bummed out that you had to part ways with Wilbur until you remembered. "Hey Wilbur?" I smiled over to him taking off my apron. "Yeah what's wrong?" He looked over confused. I smiled and dragged him to my apartment and dragged him in. "Wanna hang here at mine for a bit since there is still quite a bit of time to kill." He softly smiled and giggled. "Sure. I mean you already dragged me here so I might as well get to know you and chill!" A beaming smile spread across my face and a slight pink grew on my cheeks. Lucky he didn't notice I thought to myself. But i was wrong he did, " Y/n are you ok your cheeks are slightly flushed? Are you ill?" I looked at his concerned face and went even more red. I covered my face with my hands. After a minute or two we walked to my room and I flopped onto my bed. As he walked in he looked amazed by the setup of my room. "Wow I love the room! And I love the way you set it up!" He looked over to my computer and monitors. I looked over as he smiled and was taking interest of my setup. I looked over "Do you go on? I dont mind getting it setup and sorted." I saw a soft smile on his face. "You don't have to we could watch a movie if you want i really do t mind." He said looking over at the TV on my wall. "I was going to log on it anyway see if anyone was live on twitch mabye I'm not sure." He looked over at me with a grin. I walked over and logged on and opened Twitch. "Here you go you can choose." He logged me out and logged into his account on there and I looked over. "Hey want to go live? I'm a Twitch streamer and I would love to do a stream with you! Of course only if you are comfortable with it." I looked at him wish a soft smile and a light pink shade on my cheeks and my my face felt hot as I nodded excitedly.