Movie and Sleep <3

Y/n POV

We stared setting up on the sofa Turing on Netflix and looking at movies we could watch. He pointed out a horror movie I just went along with it even though I dont like horror movies. He saw that I wasn't keen just by my reaction.

W-we dont have to watch horror if you don't like it. I don't want to pressure you into watching it.

Y/n-No no it's fine really. I dont mind at all to be honest.

W-alright just tell me if you want to turn it off.

So I turned on (any horror movie) and we sat down and got comfy while I jumped at jumpscares and he looked over every now and again to check I was alright. I nodded and snuggled under the blanket even more. I soon started to feel my eyes get heavy. But as I went to rest my head down a jumpscare made me wide awake. Without thinking I snuggled into Wilbur. He looked down at me and his cheeks went a light shade of pink as I got comfy. I decided to act like I didn't notice and just pulled the blanket up close to me and made sure he still had some. And soon I fell asleep as I snuggled up into him.

~~~~~~~~~~

Wilbur POV

I saw she fell asleep on me and put my arm carefully around her as I turned off the TV and layed her down on the sofa. I made sure she was comfy. I slowly got up hoping I didn't wake her up. So I looked at her So beautiful I thought to my self and she was asleep still. So I quietly made my way back to her bedroom and fell asleep.

~8:00am/morning~

I felt a nice warmth around me as I realized that Y/n had woken up and she was hugging me. I didn't want to disturb her since we were both comfy so I hugged her back. Around 15 minutes later she woke up and I realized her face was red from realizing the position we were in. My cheeks were a light shade of pink. She just snuggled into me more not wanting to ruin the moment. But soon she rolled out pulling me with her onto the hard floor. Making a loud thump as our bodies hid the floor. She had gone red again. I just smiled and giggled a bit.

~~~~~~
A/n
Sorry this is a short chapter but I want to make this have multiple parts to this so I want to make it go slowly into the confession and stuff. YOU BETTER HAVE HAD FOOD AND A DRINK TODAY 😌! I will cry if you haven't.