Who Am I

(Spider-Man and Black Cat landed back on the building they met up on a few days ago)

Spider-Man: "Okay I've been flipped off before but never like that. Except in Mysterio's fun house of doom."

(Black Cat groaned on top of him)

Spider-Man: "Uh..you can uh..y'know...get up now..?"

Black Cat: "Mm hmm you don't mind if I take my time now do ya, baby?"

Spider-Man: "Uh..no..I g..I guess not.."

(She sensually moves herself off of him, Spider-Man chuckles nervously)

Spider-Man: "...weird huh? Other versions of me, that other version of you..didn't see that comin."

Black Cat: "Yeah. Totally. Kinda like how you didn't see the train coming when it sent you hurtling across the city a few days ago."

Spider-Man: "You saw that?"

Black Cat: "Saw it, heard it, so painful I almost felt it. What were you thinking?"

Spider-Man: "It was fun. I don't know. We superhero types gotta get our kicks where we can, you know?"

Black Cat: "Hm..you're a funny guy, spider. Real funny. Alright. I should probably get going. Our little impromptu team up adventure with your friends was fun but I gotta get back to my life for a while. I'm guessing you do too. See you around, spider. I'll be counting down the minutes."

(Winks and leaps off the building)

Spider-Man: "Yeah..I guess I should get back to...something.."

(Spider-Man tried to remember what he needed to do...and couldn't think of anything...in fact he couldn't even remember what his name was...or what his face looked like!)

(He took off his mask and looked in the reflection on the building)

Spider-Man: "Oh my gosh...what is that?"