Venom and Anti-Venom

(John Jameson was thrown onto a rooftop, the black goo surrounded him)

John Jameson: "Wha..what are you? What do you want?"

(The symbiote shrieked and completely covered him)

Symbiote: "John Jameson..."

John: "Wha..? How do you know my..?"

Symbiote: "We are a hive mind. We know more than you could possibly imagine. Like the fact that the heart of your bride to be..belongs to Spider-Man!"

John: "Spider-Man? Mary Jane doesn't know.."

(The symbiote showed John images of Spider-Man rescuing MJ and the two of them kissing multiple times especially lingering on when they kissed in front of Norman Osborn's corpse)

John: "No..but...she never told me any of.."

Symbiote: "Of course not. You are nothing but a rebound. Too bad. To add insult to injury the Spider is dating two women at once. Look!"

(Shows images of Black Cat and Spider-Man together)

John: "That's it...the wedding is off...and Spider-Man is a dead man."

Symbiote: "Goood."

(Eddie Brock took pictures from behind a corner)

Eddie: "This is front page stuff!"

John: "What was that?"

Symbiote: "Ah...our old friend has made a surprise appearance...perfect."

(Half the Symbiote launched onto Eddie)

Symbiote: "Now we are quite the pair!"

(Two Venom's stood up, one shrieked and the other snarled)

Symbiote: "John...you shall be the white one. We shall call you...Anti-Venom."

Anti-Venom: "And the short one?"

Symbiote: "...just Venom."

Eddie: "Sweet!"

Anti-Venom: "Now we team up to destroy Spider-Man, right?"

Eddie: "Why should I help you? I don't even know Spi.."

(The symbiote gave him all the memories from his Spider-Man 3 movie doppelganger)

Symbiote: "Now you do."

Eddie: "...Parker..."

Madame Web: "At last! The spell is wearing off! Now all universes remember Peter Parker except for the universe the spell originated from."

Jor-El: "Wonderful news, my wife! Now back to bed."

Madame Web: "Coming darling!"