MJ at the Daily Bugle

(Daily Bugle)

MJ: "Where's John?"

J Jonah Jameson: "My son, the astronaut? In space. Why? You have any photos of Spider-Man? Parker's been a no show for days! Maybe I fired him. Whatever."

MJ: "In space? But the wedding was gonna be on Saturday.."

Jameson: "Was? Wait. Are you not marrying my son, the astronaut? You're fired."

MJ: "I don't work here and...what was that word you said before?"

Jameson: "Fired?"

MJ: "Not that one."

Jameson: "Astronaut?"

MJ: "Nope."

Jameson: "Whatever?"

MJ: "No.."

Jameson: "...Parker?"

MJ: "Yes! Is that a..a person?"

Jameson: "Of course! He's usually fired. Unless he's unfired. He likes to flirt with my secretary and goes on assignments for Robbie but mostly he brings me epic shots of Spider-Man. I tape em to the ceiling in my bedroom..er...the back of my toilet tank. Stop staring at me like that, you're fired."

MJ: "...do you know where I can find him?"

Betty: "Chief! Your wife lost her boots."

Jameson: "Thank you, bye bye!"

MJ: "Wait..do you know this Parker guy?"

Betty: "Y...no...I..I thought I did but...I guess I don't."

Jameson: "Lies, Miss Brant. You're fired."

Betty: "But I got you the violin you ordered."

Jameson: "Unfired. Effective immediately. Thank you."

(Plays violin with a melancholic face)

Madame Web: "Incredible. That spell should have made everyone in the multiverse forget all about Peter Parker but it appears Mr Jameson was immune to it's effects."

Jameson: "Who are you?"

Madame Web: "He can see me! Astounding! Perhaps he is the key to undoing Doctor Strange's spell."

Jameson: "That's pretty good. But it's taken! Anyway you, fiance of my son, the astronaut. Here's Parker's address and phone number. There's the door."