Doc Ock and Harry's Deal

(Oscorp)

(Harry sadly looked over the pictures of Spider-Man on his desk, he had gotten nowhere in avenging his father and suddenly felt like he'd forgotten something important, a major part of his life had been lifted and left behind a dull emptiness)

(Suddenly he heard a squeaking sound)

Harry: "Who's there?"

(Four mechanical robot tentacles emerged and pushed him against the window)

Doc Ock: "Hello, Harry. So nice to see you again."

Harry: "O..Octavius..!"

Doc Ock: "Glad to see you still remember me. Now, I have a problem and you seem to be the only one who can solve it for me."

Harry: "Tritium. You need Tritium."

Doc Ock: "Right boy. Very..good."

Harry: "We can make a deal. We want the same thing."

Doc Ock: "Oh? And what would that be?"

Harry: "...Spider-Man."

(Doc Ock released Harry from his grasp)

Doc Ock: "Please..elucidate for me."

Harry: "..you hate Spider-Man as much as I do. Both of us have lost someone we love because of him. If you bring him to me, alive..the Tritium is yours."

Doc Ock: "...we have a bargain. Now how to catch the freak.."

Harry: "I...I..have no idea. I thought I knew...but I can't remember."

Doc Ock: "Hm. It appears your usefulness has expired on this matter, Osborn. No matter. Putting his precious city in jeopardy shall suffice in luring out that murderous pest. He arrived to stop my machine, then at the bank..and now...to save the city."