Hero and Menace

Spider-Man: "You killed him!"

Doc Ock: "You're welcome. Now then, to conclude our business.."

Harry: "Otto..deal's off. You can have the Tritium..just don't hurt Peter.."

Doc Ock: "...Parker? Yes...you've been sabotaging me all along, as for you Osborn. Too weak stumped to finish what you started. No matter, I shall tear you both limb from limb and find the Tritium myself."

(Spider-Man noticed a nearby switch with a blinking red light, he Smashed it)

Doc Ock: "No. My shield!"

Spider-Man: "No more shield, huh? That sounds like my cue."

(Doc Ock thrust his tentacles at them, Harry blocked them with both sword and arm gauntlet)

(The symbiote crawled off of Spider-Man and latched onto Anti-Venom's body in an attempt to heal him)

Spider-Man: "Not so fast!"

(He web yanked John's body out of the symbiote and grabbed one of Harry's bombs from the Sky Stick)

(The symbiote shrieked and lunged at Spider-Man but he threw the bomb straight at it, incinerating it)

Jonah: "Spider-Man...saved my son...he's a hero..."

(Spider-Man turned to the chopper and gave him a middle finger)

Jonah: "...he's a Menace to the entire city!"

(Doc Ock slammed Harry against a wall and prepared to impale him when Black Cat leapt onto Ock's back and covered his eyes)

Black Cat: "Let's remove these rose colored glasses shall we?"

Doc Ock: "Rosie!!!"

(Flails wildly)

Spider-Man: "What do the five fingers say to the face?"

(Punches Doc Ock out cold)

Spider-Man: "Slap!"