Daddy's Baby Girl

"He's suspicious of you," JJ speaks through the comms Spencer and I have as we dance, undercover at a 'sugar daddy and baby girl' conference. It's by far the weirdest case we've done so far but I am not gonna let Spencer's awkwardness blow it.

"Spence." I meet his gaze and panic fills those cognac orbs for a second before he relaxes. Without a second of hesitation he does something I don't expect but oh god does it make me hot: he grabs me by my throat and shoves me against the wall, body pressed flat along mine and lips by my ear.

"You gonna be a good girl for Daddy?" He hisses loud enough for the UnSub to hear as he passes and I really can't help the whimper that leaves my throat.

"F-fuck," I choke out but Spencer's grip around my throat tightens a little and he forces a leg between mine as I know we have everyone's attention in here, "Y-yes Daddy."

"That's a good girl." Spencer bites hard and once at the dip where my jaw meets my neck causing me to just go slack in his grip because oh god I'm not acting at this point. I whine when Spencer releases me, his eyes widening slightly as realisation hits him and I blush, averting my gaze.

"You've got her trained well," The UnSub joins me and Spencer as we sit back down.

"Thank you," I can tell Spencer's proud smile is fake, he's cringing on the inside, "She was quite the little brat when we first met." He grabs me by the waist and sits me on his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You've got quite the bond, haven't you?" The smile on the UnSub's face make me want to move as far away from the creep as I can but Spencer tightens his grip, intertwining our hands so he can keep me grounded to the case.

"Yes I suppose we do," Spencer nods and I lean over whispering that his 'baby girl wants to go home daddy, I'm tired' so he squeezes my hand and says to the UnSub, "I should get my doll home, it's getting late. A pleasure to meet you."

With that Spencer stands and straightens out my dress before grabbing my hand and leading me out of the venue, pausing to whisper to me loud enough again that the UnSub can hear, "You've been a good girl tonight doll so I think you deserve a treat."

"Thank you Daddy." I coo back, kissing his cheek before were greeted by the cold evening air and the whole team who have various expressions of amusement. I see JJ's eyes flickering down to mine and Spencer's interlocked hands as neither of us have let go yet.