Ben Cook

I was woken up by a wave of cramps, ahh yes mother nature has decided to tell me i'm not pregnant this month. Yay. I checked my phone to see what time it was, 6:32 am. Another wave of cramps. Yep not going to school today. I tried to fall back to sleep but my cramps decided otherwise. They were so bad to the point I was almost crying. I finally managed to fall asleep at like 7:45 am. I woke up at about 9:25am and went to send out my streaks, and when I opened my phone I had about fifteen messages from my boyfriend Ben.

"Good morning :)" " Hey love, where r u?" "Babyyyy class is boring without u :(" "Babe r u alive??" "Hey beautiful text me plzzzz" " r u mad at me?" " What did I do?" "Is everything okay my angel" " Ok screw school ur more important I'm coming over at lunch."

So seeing Ben like this was pretty hot but I decided to text back so he wouldn't be so worried.

"Hey Benny Boy, I'm ok it's just mother nature is paying her monthly visit and my cramps hurt like heck so I skipped school today. I'm sorry I worried you. You don't have to worry, I'm fine. Love you! ;)"

While I waited for a response I turned on some tv. I decided to watch my favorite movie: Newsies. My phone rang when I turned it on I saw it was Ben.

"Oh my love, I'm so sorry. I'm coming over right now! Love you too! :)"

Ok, I feel like I should be kida upset. He's skipping school to hang out with me butttt, a boy is skipping school for me, like, how many boys do you know that would do that for you? Exactly. There was a knock at the door and I went to answer it and what I saw just melted my heart. It was Ben and he had like three walmart bags full of stuff.

"Surprise!" Ben exclaimed as he walked into my house.

"What is all this?" I asked him, shutting the door.

"Ok, since this is my first period as your boyfriend I didn't know what to get you so, I got what google said to get. I got chocolate,movies,a blanket, extra pads, tissues etc." Ben explained.

We got on my bed and got into the perfect cuddling position, turned on West Side Story and turned off the lights. About half an hour later I got the worst cramp you could possibly imagine. This time I cried because it hurt so bad. I sat up from the bed so fast holding my stomach tears running down my face. Ben also sat up and held me in his very muscular arms.

"Baby it hurts really bad!!" I cried.

" Shh shh I know I know." He said, running his fingers through my hair and kissing the top of my head.

When it finally decided to pass I looked up and saw Ben was crying too.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked him.

"It pains me to see you in that much pain and knowing I can't take it from you." he told me.

" Ben you make that pain a bit more bearable by just being here" I told him, giving him a well deserved kiss. We went back to cuddling and watching our movie. I can honestly say that was my favorite time of the month yet.
End.