Channing Tatum

Channing and I have been together since high school. I know I know typically high school sweethearts don’t last but me and Channing have made it work. We just had our first child named Rose Mary Tatum. I love her to death but she doesn't ever want to stop crying. Literally, every time I put her down five minutes later she’s bawling. Channing’s also been the busiest he has been in a very long time so, I have to do this pretty much all on my own. Fun. Don’t get me wrong I love him but, there's so much on my plate right now. Like I have work, taking care of Rose (and Channing when he’s at home), making sure my bills are paid. This is all too much for one person. 

Channing’s coming home today so I want to make him his favorite meal. Homemade mac and cheese. I got all my ingredients ready and began to cook it. But of course this is the time Rose had to have her daily three hour cry. Yay. I stopped cooking and rocked her, then I fed her, then I changed her and rocked her again. When she finally fell asleep I heard the door open. Crap. 

“Babe I’m home.” Channing said, walking into the living room. “How are my two favorite ladies?” He said, giving me a kiss. 

“Tired.” I said bluntly .

“Do you want me to put her down tonight, baby?” Channing said. 

“Yes please.” I said, very happily handing him Mary. While he was putting her to bed I put a frozen pizza in the oven seeing as I couldn’t finish making the mac and cheese because someone had to be tended to. 

“Something smells good in here. What's cookin?” Channing said, walking into the kitchen. 

“Frozen pizza. Bon appetit.” I said, handing him a few slices of pizza.

“Yum, just what I wanted.” He said sarcastically.

“Well I was going to make you mac and cheese but your daughter wouldn’t stop crying mister.” I explained. 

“Babe i’m kidding, I love it.” He said giving me a kiss.

“Thanks, I needed that.” I said. After we finished eating we went to our combined room and got ready for bed.

“Ok i am done with today It has been too stressful. I am ready for bed.” I said, crawling into bed. Channing chuckled.  Of course right after I said this, guess who started crying. Rose. I literally started crying. With all this stress I guess it just all came out. 

“Don’t worry babe I got this.” Channing said, crawling out of bed. He should be superman. Honestly. This made me cry even more. Knowing how loved I was. 

        After a hot second of crying in my bed I got up to clean myself up. When I got to Rose’s room I heard this:

    “Shh shh shh its ok my baby girl. Stop crying theres no reason to your safe with a dad and a mom who would do anything for you. Mommy’s really stressed so now that you know no harm will come to you, you can stop cry as much as you do baby girl.” 

Of course by hearing all that made me start crying again.

“Babe, that you?” I herd Channing call. 

“Duh who else?” I said, wiping my tears from my face.

“Come here.” Channing said, placing Rose in her crib and embracing me with his strong arms. He gives the best hugs. 

“I Love you, you know that right.” he said looking into my eyes.

“Yep, I love you too.” I said back.

        And we sealed it with a kiss.      

                            End.