Eddie Munson

⚠️Tw: self harm⚠️

I was reading a book while anxiously sitting on a plane. Gosh I hated flying. I was on my way home from a month-long trip to Europe. Specifically, Germany . My Mom moved there after she and my dad split-up and she wanted to see me so she paid for my flight out there. I had so much fun there, but it's time to go home. While sitting on the plane I was playing with the guitar pick necklace my boyfriend Eddie Munson gave to me on our one year anniversary . I missed him so much while I was away so I'm really excited to see him.

Once the plane landed I went to baggage claim to get my luggage. Once I got my luggage I went to the lobby to meet my dad so we could leave. When I made it to the lobby I couldn't find my dad but you know who I did find..Eddie! He had something in his hands, white roses! My favorite flower! When we made eye contact Eddie had a huge grin plastered on his beautiful face. We ran to each other and our lips crashed onto each other. It was very passionate but very soft.

"I missed you too." he said, cupping my face and kissing my lips again. Ahh how I've missed his kisses.

I went to grab my backpack from the ground and my sweater fell off my shoulder revealing four horizontal cuts.

"What'd you to your shoulder?" Eddie asked.

Crap, I was afraid he'd ask that. Gosh why do I have such a good boyfriend! " Uhhh my mom's dog and I were playing and he got a bit rambunctious." I tried to "explain" . I couldn't tell him the real reason, he'd leave me.

"Oh.. ok, you know you can talk to me right..." He told me, grabbing my hands and looking into my eyes. More like my soul to be honest.

"Of course I do , baby." I said. Huh, I even kinda believe that.

"Good, I love you so much, let's go home." He said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. The car ride home was amazing we listened to some new band Eddie found while I was away, then we stopped at Dairy Queen for dinner then we made our way home ( Eddie's trailer ) I call it home because i'm here more my own home because my dad drinks a lot and can be abusive so I just stay where i know i'm safe. That's prolly why Eddie was at the airport. Dad was prolly at his home, the bar.

"I found this great new movie that we have to watch" Eddie told me when we got to his trailer.

" Great, I just have to use the bathroom." I told him

" Ok baby." Eddie said, smiling at me. I didn't really have to go to the bathroom. I grabbed my razor, went to the bathroom and shut the door. I sat on the edge of the bathtub, rolled up my sleeve and started opening old cuts. Now I was sitting on the edge of the bathtub crying because I don't know why I'm doing this, I have the most perfect boyfriend, I get good grades in school. I must have been in here for a while because while I was sitting here I heard a knock on the door.

"y/n, what's taking you so long? Did you fall in?" Eddie asked.

"Uh.. no. Be out in a sec." I said, you could tell I've been crying though. Of course Eddie being the best boyfriend picked up on this.

"Baby what's wrong? One sec, I'm coming in." He said, trying to pick the lock. Crap, I literally look like a crime scene. I tried to get to the sink but I was too slow.

" What the hell happened?" Eddie asked, tears in his eyes.

"Uhhh.." was all I could say.

" Did you do this to yourself?" He asked, stepping towards me. I chuckled at this question.

" Obviously, what else could have caused this mess?" I asked.

"Ok, how about we get you cleaned up and then, if you're up for it, we can talk about this." he said soothingly.

"Ok baby." I said.Eddie sat on the edge of the bathtub with me, turned on the water, took my bloody arm and started to clean it up. I flinched a few times because it stung but for the most part I was fine. When he got done cleaning it he asked:

" So are you up for talking about it my love?"

" Sure, but I have the right to not answer any question." I said.

Eddie took my now clean hands in his.

" So why do you this my love?"

"It's an easy way to numb the pain of my father and his abuse on me. I hate going there because if I'm freaking perfect I get hit, or worse." I explained, sobbing. Eddie grabbed me and gave me the biggest hug ever.

"y/n, as your boyfriend I forbid you from ever going back there again." Eddie said, almost sobbing as much as me.

"Eddie, you know I can't do that. If he finds out I'm living with you, he'll kill us both" I explained, sobbing even more.

"Babe if he does show up here,school etc. we will call the cops. I will not let you go back there."

" You promise" I asked, I still have doubts.

" I swear on my life," he said.

" Dang, ok then." I said.

" Perfect, how about we go watch that movie now," he said, pulling me up.

"Good Idea." I said, kissing his perfect lips. " I love you." I said.
"I love you more."