Toby Cavanaugh

I woke up on a Friday morning in an unfamiliar place. My head feels like someone is banging on it with a hammer. I can’t remember anything that happened in the last 24 hours. 

“Good morning sunshine!” my boyfriend Toby Cavanaugh said, giving me a kiss.

“Good morning.” I said back groggy as I had just woken up. “What happened last night?” I asked 

“Well, we went to Noel Kahn's party and you got really drunk,” he  told me, smirking. 

“Oh I'm really sorry if I did something bad while I was drunk,” I said looking down at my hands.

“Babe, you did nothing wrong.” he said, noticing I  was ashamed of my behavior. 

“Are you sure?” I was not fully convinced of his answer.

“Why would I lie to you, my love?” he said,  tilting my chin so I had to look into his bright blue eyes, “How about we skip today and watch some movies?” he  suggested.

“I don't know Toby…” I said, standing up from his bed.

“C'mon I'll give you my favorite hoodie,” he said, grabbing my waist pulling me closer to him.

“Ok fine you persuaded me.” I said giving him a kiss. “ Where's my hoodie?” I demanded jokingly. 

“Right here.” he said as he took off the hoodie he was wearing revealing his gorgeous, sun-kissed abs. 

“Thanks,” I said, trying not to drool over the scene,“ So what movie are we watching?” 

“How about Hamilton?” Toby asked  with a smile forming on his face knowing I love Hamilton.  

“You do realize I can sing the whole show right? I asked him.

“Of course, why do you think I want to watch it?” he said laughing.

“Why thank you.” I said bowing. Toby made some popcorn and I lowered the blinds and turned off the lights and we crawled into Toby’s bed and got comfy. I laid on his chest and he put his arm around me and pressed play and I began to sing and Toby kept laughing at me. 

Later that evening, Toby ordered us a pizza for dinner. He put it on the table and we began to eat.

 “ Hey y/n, did I tell you Jenna’s coming back?” Toby asked , eating his pizza.

“What!? Are you kidding me!” I yelled getting up from the table. 

 Jenna is Toby's creepy, crazy step sister. I don’t like her because she literally beat me up for dating Toby. She was kinda obsessed with him, yes her own step brother. Gross.

    “Why are you mad!?” Toby said, confused.

“ Why?! Why!? Toby, Jenna is literally like the worst person ever. She literally beat me up. Remember my scars!” I said, rolling up my sleeve revealing a long scar on my left forearm. 

“Yes I do remember but she's changed. She went to reform school. People change their  y/n!” Toby also got up from his chair and was right up in my face. Tears were threatening from my eyes.  My phone buzzed. 

“My dad needs me home, ” I said, trying so hard not to burst out crying. 

“Good, ” was all Toby said when I left. 

I started my walk to my house. It was 9:45 pm so it was dark out. All of a sudden a person tapped my shoulder. I thought it was Toby so I turned around. Next thing I saw was black.

    I woke up in my bed. Was I home? Who brought me home? Toby? These were just a few thoughts racing through my head. I sat up and went to my door to go downstairs to get coffee. The door was locked. I started pulling on the door handle really hard. It wouldn't budge. I looked around for something to help break my door down. That's when I saw it. A security camera. I knew I wasn’t in my house but in someone else's. I  was in A’s house. That's when I   began to panic. I started to cry, thinking about Toby and our fight. Suddenly, a voice on the intercom came on.