{Mine and Mine Alone}-{Actors AU}

Day #2

April 25th - Prompt:

Actors

"I know you want me just as much as I want you."

Idols AU

——————————————————-

"Your name, your job, your life. They all belong to me." A certain redhead said with unwavering eyes, grabbing a blonde's chin as he examined the shaking blue eyes.

"And cut!" Someone said in the background as the redhead, a popular actor, let go of the latter's chin, another famous actor that goes by the name of Alberu Crossman.

"Ha..." Cale Henituse sighed as he stretched. After filming that exact scene for the seventh time, they could finally move on to the next scene. It was quite awkward for someone like Cale to star in a romance film. He didn't have anything against the same gender loving each other, but he never watched things such as love and dramas.

Alberu, the one who was just being held by the chin, had a blank expression as he stared at the redhead that started to walk away.

Fuck the director.

Fuck this movie.

Fuck everything!

Alberu was currently cursing everything except for the beautiful redhead who was yawning and going over his next lines. Alberu and Cale were known to star in many movies and shows together, they were also popular because of their good relationship with each other in real life. Alberu didn't know when nor why, but those sharp reddish-brown eyes started to look affectionate, his lips seemed plump and soft, and his stainless pale face seemed so smooth.

And just his luck, they were now starring in a romance movie as the male leads when he was still questioning his feelings. It was as if the Gods above were mocking him for just realizing his latent feelings for someone he called his dongsaeng, Cale Henituse.

"Hyung, make sure you know your lines. Ah, sorry about my part by the way." Cale apologized in advance. Though not sounding genuine as they both knew it wasn't their fault as they both were supposed to be supporting characters. Though the two males quit after realizing how messed up the relationship between the two was. One was possessive and the other was sickly in love.

Cale and Alberu weren't going to take the job when the director asked if they could fill in but once Cale learned the payment would be doubled, Cale answered yes for both of them.

"It's fine dongsaeng." Alberu wanted to say more but felt like his throat was being clogged, not able to get his voice box to work. He looked over his actions and lines, his heart beating faster as he read the script.

"Back in places! We will be in action in three minutes." The director called out again. Cale nodded to himself, getting back into character. Alberu who seemed to be in a daze coughed and put his script away and stood in front of Cale who bowed his head to show his respect before getting on with the film.

"And, action!"

Cale Henituse, known as Kim Rok Soo in the film, and Alberu Crossman, known as Han Hyuk Soo in the film, got back into the pose from the beginning, Cale, no, Kim Rok Soo, still had his hand roughly grabbing the chin of Han Hyuk Soo.

"Wait-" Han Hyuk Soo mumble in a soft voice, eyes trembling as he tried to not make eye contact with the harsh Kim Rok Soo. Though he was cut off by Kim Rok Soo grabbing his waist with his free hand, making Han Hyuk Soo yelp in surprise.

"I know you want me just as much as I want you." Kim Rok Soo said, making Han Hyuk Soo make eye contact with his unfaltering eyes.

At this moment, Alberu was blanking. He felt as if the whole universe was turning as he stared into Kim Rok Soo's dark eyes. Unknown to Cale, Alberu was barely acting, the yelp and shaking eyes just being a part of his genuine reaction to the possessive actions of the redhead.

Even if it was just acting, Alberu's mind was on haywire as he forgot his lines completely, trying to sort out his jumbled thoughts to no avail.

'Fuck it.' Alberu thought. It wasn't as if this film was live anyways.

While the director and Cale were waiting for the flustered Alberu to say his lines, he did the unexpected.

Han Hyuk Soo, no, Alberu, put both of his arms around Cale's neck, making the redhead flinch in surprise, though going with it, thinking it was a part of the film.

"Fucking bastard." Alberu simply said. Cale, now knowing this wasn't a part of the script as Han Hyuk Soo wasn't someone who would say such vulgar words, was about to let go of Alberu's waist as he thought something was wrong, not expecting such a turn of events.

Alberu, who seemed to not want that to happen, intertwined both of his hands that were around the redhead's neck. The director looked at Alberu with curiosity and shock, deciding to let things play out and see what would happen next.

"Alberu-" This time, Cale was cut off instead of the latter, Alberu bringing his face closer and tilting his head, putting his lips on Cale's soft ones. Cale stilled in shock, his arm still around the blonde's waist, his other hand that was previously holding the blonde's chin limp and falling to his side.

Cale's eyes stopped shaking as he melted into the kiss, his arm around Alberu's waist tightening as he closed his eyes, letting the kiss deepen. Time seemed to stop for the two, the moment felt as if it lasted hours, even if it just lasted a few seconds.

The director along with other actors and coworkers looked at the duo in shock, knowing this wasn't a part of the scene.

The duo let go of the kiss, staring into the eyes of each other blankly, the tension in the air thickening. Cale let go of Alberu's waist but Alberu didn't move his arms.

The director silently told the cameraman to cut the cameras, her eyes sparkling as if she got a good idea for the film. Cale was the first one to break eye contact, looking away but not moving as if he didn't know what to do.

Alberu seemed to snap out of his trance, putting his arms down as he turned away from the confused Cale. Though Cale seemed to only stare blankly at the wall, under his shoulder-length red hair, his ears were quite red as he sorted his hurricane of thoughts.

"Alberu...?" Cale questioned as he put his hand on his heart, feeling his fast heartbeat. Alberu crossed his arms and didn't look towards Cale, pink dusting his checks in embarrassment.

"I really love you damn it," Alberu grumbled, finally looking back at the redhead with firm eyes as if they had switched roles in the film.

"I... Ha..." Cale covered his mouth in embarrassment. Though Alberu didn't see this as a good sign, Cale only did so to hide his growing smile as he looked away, a bit of blush finally getting to his cheeks.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Cale grumbled as if annoyed while looking into Alberu's round blue eyes.

"I love you too, bastard."

—---------------—---------------—-----

AHHHHHHHHHHHH-

Literally died while writing the kissing scene- Bruh I don't read romance, how can I write it :,)

I got someone to look at it so I hope it's fine-

Day two, complete!

Love you Reader-nims~ 💞

Have a good day/night!

Words: 1,241