A bee

Modern AU

~~~

What a bubbly day it was. The flowers were fully bloomed, looking extra cheery with spright and the sun was extra pretty, warming up the world like a perfect cup of tea.

Kate hummed while making breakfast in the kitchen. Though she needed not to. They were filthy rich, servants and helpers always around to come into any help. But Kate loved to cook. She wanted this specific time to be only hers, so that she could have some quality time with her dearest with a special morning breakfast.

While flipping the last pancake off the pan she turned the stove off, one of the maids, Raya, came running in. She was panting.

"Madam." She gasped. "I need you to come outside."

Kate frowned. She didn't like to be disturbed when she was about to have a moment with Anthony.

"What is it, Raya? How many times did I tell you not to disrupt my mornings?"

"But it's about Sire."

Kate's brows straightened and she was more alerted now.

"What?"

"He was in the garden and a bee-"

Kate didn't let her finish as she was already out the door, rushing off to her husband in distress.

She knew how much bees affected the man. Ever since his father died of a stung, he had been traumatized. And it literally shocked her how serious his panic attacks were growing. She'd have to take him to a therapist for sure.

Upon reaching the garden, Kate saw the brunette collapsed on the ground with a hand on his chest while their gardener and a few more servants were gathered around him, scared if they should touch him, all were throwing yells and cries out to their troubled master.

Kate rushed to him, immediately pulling him close to her chest.

"Hey hey hey, it's okay. You're okay, I'm here sweetheart, I'm here." She held his face in her hands, but Anthony's eyes were unfocused as he gasped for air, breathing heavily.

"Hey please could you all leave us alone? He needs space.", She asked, they all nodded, scattering away.

She refocused on Anthony, trying to gain his attention.

"Baby, please relax, come on. It's nothing, just a small bee, I promise. No one was hurt." She tried once more.

She took one of his hands and placed it above her heart, just like the first time.

"I-i-it s-s-sat on m-me." He stuttered, still breathing heavily, he tried his best to feel the rhythm of his lover's heart beat and follow it, but it wasn't working through his panicked mind.

"But it didn't hurt you, right? It wasn't a venomous bee, you see. We have used insecticides on the plants, remember? No venomous insect can enter in here. You sprayed them with your own hands." She reasoned.

"Now please follow my voice and calm down, honey. Alright? Let's count to 3."

He nodded, prickles of tears spilling through the corners of his eyes. Kate felt so hurt to see her husband like this. She wished she could just remove that horrible memory off his head and fill his mind with only happy memories, her own eyes were filling with tears but she held them back.

"1...2..." She began, eyeing his movements, he copied her voice and took small breaths, "3, I love you." She finished and watched as his breathing came to a much rhythmitical pace and he was less panicked than before.

She smiled at him.

"I love you too." Anthony replied, finally smiling a little.

Kate leaned forward and planted a loving kiss on his forehead.

She helped him on his feet, holding around his waist. Anthony had his arm around her shoulder.

"You okay?" She asked, wiping the corners of his eyes.

He nodded. "Thanks. How do you always manage to calm me down?"

Kate smiled mysteriously. "Cause I know every beat of your heart."

Anthony gasped, hand flying over his heart as he feigned shock. "I'm blessed." He mused, making the girl laugh.

With arms around each other and small laughters, they returned the mansion, and enjoyed the rest of the breakfast in each other's embrace. Totally forgetting about what happened earlier.

They wouldn't let bad memories intervene the cherishable moments, instead each bad memory would be turned into a loved one, where they had the other's support, and love. Always.

~~~

A/N:-

Heyy, these will be mostly modern era aus, I hope you like them!

I just love them sooo much that I couldn't help myself from writing them!

Anyway thank you to whoever is reading...