A family

Like usual the first thing Kate does after waking up is turning over the other side of the bed to see the face of her husband. She never misses to start her day with the sight of her beloved sleeping peacefully, even snoring softly.

She smiles lovingly at him, placing her hand above his cheek and running her thumb just below his eye, feeling the light stubble on his jaw, loving the tickling feeling that dances against her palm. She leans forward and kisses him on the nose. Which makes him smirk in his sleep, his eyes stir and he slowly flutters them open, favoring his wife with his dark brown eyes.

"Morning, my lord."

He groans, his arms snaking around her naked waist, pulling her closer.

"How many times did I tell you to call me Anthony? You never listen, do you?"

She smiles, kissing him right on the corner of his mouth.

"The charm my lord has in it, is beyond any simplicity this world has to offer in Anthony."

This makes him laugh a bit loudly, tightening his hold around his wife.

"Anything that pleases my Viscountess."

Kate trails kisses down his jawline, reaching up to his ear and gently biting on his earlobe, earning a small grunt from the man.

"You can not imagine what you do to me when you call me that." She whispers in his ear, continuing to kiss over the skin with all the time stored in life.

"Viscountess." He repeats and she bites a bit harshly on his neck, he can't help but moan out.

"Your such a tigress. My tigress."

He abruptly rolls her on her back, hovering over her, about to lean in and connect their lips together but a loud cry breaks their moment apart.

Anthony flops back down on the bed with a loud groan. Kate laughs.

"Baby Edmund has surely gone after his appa." She says still laughing and getting up.

Anthony joins in the laugh, watching as her curvy hips are in display before she grabs a robe and ties it around her naked form, leaving for the baby's room.

"Wanna come in, daddy Bridgerton?"

He shakes his head then gets out of bed as well, throwing a robe loosely over his body and following his lover out.

"Morning baby boy." Kate cooes, picking the 5 month old out of the crib and holding him in her arms.

Anthony walks from behind and wraps his arms around both of them, kissing Edmund on the head, then Kate on the lips.

"My whole world. In one grasp." He utters, hugging them tightly, Edmund cooes, tapping his father on the nose, making his parents chuckle at his adorableness.

"And mine as well." Kate says while wrapping her free arm around Anthony's waist, giving both of her boys a kiss on the heads.

"Shall we head downstairs, grandma Violet must be eager to see her little monster."

"Sure. I'll change him and carry him down. You can take a shower by then." Anthony suggests.

Kate kisses him once more on the lips then heads out. But not before peeking from behind the walls to see the best boys of her life fumbling with each other.

She can never be thankful enough for this love, this family. Her life is now fraught with only memorable moments, there's no room for gloominess or questions or deceptions anymore. Only love, trust, happiness. She sometimes can't believe her own fate.

Getting out of the shower and walking down the stairs, Kate's met with the whole family at the drawing room, everyone having a morning tea. Gregory and Hyacinth bickering about something like always, while Eloise reading a book in the corner.

"I wish to draw the Viscountess for my art practice today." Benedict approaches the room as he throws a piece of grape in his mouth.

Anthony growls, standing up to almost attack his brother but Kate holds him down.

Benedict quickly holds his hands up, "I meant fully clothed. With baby Edmund even."

"Then why should I stay out of the photo?" Anthony pouts, making Kate kiss his pout away.

"Sure brother. Why not then. A full family portrait it will be."

All of them smiles at the thought.

"Now now all of you get ready to plan baby Augie's first birthday. No matter how huge a party the Duke throws, we shall be prepared as well." Violet interrupts.

They all nod and get busy on talking about the upcoming birthday party, while Edmund happily plays with his grandmother.

"I have never known a house full of loved people could feel this marvelous. It's like my whole life is infested in one house. The Aubrey Hall."

Anthony wraps his arms around her from behind, kissing her on the cheek and watching along their family trouble each other on the topic of a mere birthday.

"It is your life now. Our life. A family, where we all hustle and bustle in love and harmony."

"I love them. And I love you."

"I love you too."

~~~

A/N:-

Please vote and comment if you like my stories! Thank you for reading :)