Family-

The boys wave of Nijisanji en as a family. 

Very interesting. 

============

Vox - The one parent that has fun with their children, sometimes in a *cough* dangerous manner.

Ike - The parent that moderates that "dangerous manner"

Mysta - The dog. I repeat. The dog. (He's a younger sibling but like, dog.)

Luca - The youngest child. Everyone loves him. 

Shu - Shupport. Middle child that deals with half of the family's problems. 

Alban - Older sibling, "slightly" immature, but loves all his younger siblings. (I would say dog no. 2 but I'll cut him some slack)

Uki - Oldest?? sibling, very protective of the one we shall name "Fulgur". Slightly sadistic. 

Fulgur - Middle child, argues with his parents often but still a good child. 

Sonny - Young child, twin no 1. Often looks to Shu for help. Very pure. 

Yugo - Young child, twin no 2. Also looks to Shu for help. Not pure.

 Ages? Non-existent. Order from oldest to youngest siblings- Uki, Alban, Fulgur, Shu, Mysta, Sonny, Yugo, Luca. 

============

--So, breaking someone's arm is apparently illegal--

"Mom, Mysta got into trouble again." 

Ike turned to look at the door. There, Shu was carrying Mysta on his back, Yugo and Sonny both holding on to the pockets of Shu's pants. Cute sight, but not the point. 

"What, did he bark at someone?" Uki snickered. 

"Listen up you little shi-" Mysta screamed. 

"You're just proving his point, dog." Fulgur joked. 

Ike sighed, slightly disappointed. He simply asked Shu to pick up the kids from class, since the sadist and the kleptomaniac clearly couldn't be trusted, and yet, chaos still ensues. "What happened..."

"Mysta had a fight with some random kid!" Sonny replied, a little too enthusiastically.

"A dog fight." Yugo corrected. 

"For real? Did he win?" Alban asked. 

"Yeah! He beat the other guy to a pulp!" 

"Pogggggggg!" Luca cheered. 

"VOX, I TOLD YOU TO NOT LET THE KIDS PLAY FORTNITE." Ike yelled. 

"MY BAD!" Vox answered. 

"Did he get expelled? Suspended? Warned?" Uki asked. 

"Suspended for a week. Also, you're going to have to do some paperwork mom." Shu answered, ignoring the hollering of the rest of the family. 

"Why?"

"Breaking someone's arm is illegal, apparently." 

"What the fuck-" Vox magically appeared now, still wearing his pajamas, but very shocked. 

"You broke someone's arm?" Fulgur asked. 

"I just pushed onto the benches!" Mysta whined, waving his arms and mimicking a pushing motion. 

"Pushed them, they said. They'll be fine, they said." Ike groaned. 

"I am so proud of you." Vox laughed, immediately being slapped in the face by Ike. 

Oh, and encouraging violent behavior is illegal in the house now too. Not like they're going to follow those rules, of course.