In School Shi-

I want to say I'm a decent kid academically in school. And then exams exist. 

I still think I'm decent though. 

Also I forgot to mention this but all of this (the book) is my own opinion. And I'm a Yaminion. Hardcore. 

============

As Students:

Vox: Popular, the guy everyone is chill with. Pretty good student academically. Probably is in a sports club or the student council. 

Fulgur: That one awkward but not awkward kid. He's somewhat of a good student academically. Definitely in like the car club or something. Idk I can just see it. 

Uki: They like him or they don't like him. He's the guy who seems nice until he starts threatening people, maybe because they get too close to Fulgur. Good student academically and will curse at you in 20 different languages if pissed off. Or the knife comes out. Not sure what club though. 

Ike: The good but snappy student. Somewhat reliable but can be slightly unpredictable. Could be a teacher's pet??? Probably in the student council, secretary of treasurer. Maybe vice president. 

Mysta: Got influenced by Vox. He's chaotic but he doesn't understand what he's saying half of the time. He's the class clown without trying to be the class clown. His homework looks like hieroglyphs, but we still love him. 

Alban: Clever student. Gets away with not doing homework somehow??? Good kid though, would be a good friend in school. Most of the time. He might steal your food though, just saying. 

Luca: He's popular but he doesn't know he's popular. He's the dumbass that everyone loves. Would fail his tests but his teachers are too nice and give him extra credit. Probably has a protection squad to protect his innocence. 

Sonny: Treasured underclassman. Nice and funny. Good student, in the sports team as a regular, etc. Stole Shu's height and won't give it back. 

Yugo: That kid you THINK is pure until you start actually hanging out with them. Then they start to get questionable. Mild student in academics. Not sure what club they would be in. 

Shu: The most reliable student at school. Gives homework answers, does his work in group project, too kind to turn down someone's offer?? What are his study habits, you may ask? Rhythm games. 

I have a stupid headcanon that if in a school AU, Sonny and Yugo just decided that Shu was cool 'cause he helped them in math or something and now they're just best buds or Shu looks after them like his own children. Both work. 

I'll probably make an "if they were teachers" one for the next part.