Nice.

Shu x Luca is kinda cute. 

Just saying. 

I reversed their roles. Kinda. For fun, you know?

===========

It was a calm, autumn day, where all of them decided to hang out together just after their collabs and celebrate a bit, for the fun of it. Luca offered to host them at his place, which none of them declined. 

The party was a somewhat controlled chaos, filled with lot of laughter, talking, and some slurred words, perhaps from the alcohol they were consuming. 

Which also would, quite obviously, lead them to certain topics. 

"I am not a dog!" Mysta groaned, being teased about it for the fifth time. 

"You are, an adorable one indeed." Vox laughed. 

"Sometimes I can't tell whether you're flirting or mocking." Ike sighed. 

"Shows how bad he is at flirting." Uki gulped down his glass, holding it out for some more. 

"You gotta admit, Vox is a pretty smooth guy in terms of talking though. I mean, compared to most of us at least." Yugo shrugged, filling Uki's glass, much to Fulgur's annoyance. 

"Low standards."

"Not really."

"Uki, I can feel your stare burning into me." Shu said. 

Well, most of the boys wave wouldn't dare to openly swindle others with such the confidence that Vox had. He was quite an exception, willing to provide service when asked. But there were some who were more reserved than the rest, so outside, and inside of their streams, they tend to just observe and laugh along, rarely partaking. 

Shu was one of them. Of course, there was Ike and Sonny, maybe even Alban and Luca sometimes, or the others as well. Shu stood out though. His attempts often were jokes, he'd make some comments but not go beyond that. 

"Come on, Shu's just to considerate of people's feelings to flirt." Sonny defended. 

"Too nice man. We should follow his example." Alban agreed. 

"It's one of the pleasures of life, you gotta at least be able to do a decent pickup line." Uki's words were stumbling. "Would be cool once in a while...he has the good looks. "

"Uki..." Ike sighed, warning him from encouraging the act. 

In Shu's mind, he'd already seen it as a dare, and he'd already somewhat accepted it. He wanted to test it out. How effective would flirting be, how would it be like. 

And it just so happened that Luca was folding cranes out of the floral paper mats they were using to place the cups on. He wasn't amazing at it, but was still pretty proud. 

He placed a little paper hat on one and turned to Mysta. "The mafia crane!" He joked. Mysta answered with a laugh, pointing out how it was like Luca, then handing him more paper. 

Shu picked it up, and looked at it for a good moment. The little "mafia crane" had uneven creases at some of the edges, and was a little lopsided. He supposed he could give it a go. If it didn't work, he'd just blame it on the alcohol. 

"I like them a little messy. This one's rather cute, no?" Shu chuckled.

He applied a bit of sorcery, and with a slight smirk on his face, he let the crane flap its wings and fly, settling in Luca's palms.  

The entire room went dead silent. Despite the soft tone Shu used, everyone heard him. Their disbelief soon erupted into cheers and hollers; a flushed Luca being featured in the middle, his cheeks and ears exhibiting a delicious crimson. 

The mafia boss would blame it on the alcohol, but honestly, he knew that was bullshit. 

Uki snapped out of his half-dazed state, sitting up properly. "Oh my god." Were the only words that came from his mouth. 

Mysta hooked his arm around Luca whilst pointing at Shu "You smooth-ass!" 

"I'm impressed and shocked beyond words. Luca, you damn lucky child." Vox clapped, approving the interaction. 

However, the sorcerer wasn't done yet. He laid his elbow upright on the table, resting his head on his hand. His position was relaxed, but he was deviously leaning just enough that the curves of his neck were meticulously outlined. 

Luca fucking broke. 

He swore he was going insane. 

"Shu..." It was almost humiliating that it was the only syllable he managed to muster. 

"Hm?" 

Luca shook his head. "I'm going to get some snacks...any preference?" 

"Cookies, please." Shu's smile sent Luca straight into the heavens, but also the deepest circle of hell. 

The speed that Luca stood up and ran to the kitchen surpassed what the eye could capture. Shu could've asked for anything at that moment, and Luca would've laid it all at his feet, bowing as he did so. 

"He didn't even ask for our input...." Alban whined. 

"Shh...let them have their moment." Ike responded, hushing him.

========

Nice.