𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

"Thank you for walking me up Meech." Amil looked at him while unlocking her apartment door, "It be too quiet up here." Opening the door, she walked inside and he followed behind her.

"It was nothin' Mil. Ya spot nice as hell though." He looked around. She had her apartment decorated nicely. It gave off a expensive vibe to him.

Amil laughed, she thought her apartment was okay. She was slowly adding things piece by piece, but it was starting to come together. Entering the kitchen she grabbed a vase, filling it with water. She placed the roses in the water and sat them by the window.

He sat at the bar and watched her. She blushed, "Stop staring, it's rude."

He laughed, "Man whatever, you be lookin' too good around me." He looked while she came around the bar.

She blushed, Meech would always give her compliments that would turn her face red. She couldn't help it, she was a sucker for compliments.

His phone began to ring, looking at it he grabbed his phone. He got up and looked at her, "I gotta head out, just text me." She walked around to his side of the bar and hugged him.

She frowned a little while he hugged her back. She wasn't ready for the night to end so soon. He looked down at her and kissed her forehead, "Chill out, we gone hang again. I'll catch you sometime this week, just hit my phone."

Meech had family business to handle. No matter what he was out doing, the family came first.

Amil nodded and let him go while he answered his phone and walked out of her apartment. Locking the door behind him she did a little dance at the front door.

"Whew!" She laughed and did her little dance. Amil was happy, she hadn't been on the dating scene in years. It felt new and surreal to her. She hoped this feeling would stay.

Grabbing her phone she seen the group chat with her cousins blowing up with messages. She rolled her eyes and giggled while scrolling through the messages. Sade was so interested in her date with Meech.

Amil sat on the couch and answered Sade's FaceTime call.

"Girl tell me everything!" Sade sat up in her bed with her daughter, Lacey.

Amil laughed and looked at her and started detailing her date with Demetrius.

...

Demetrius was on the interstate driving to the family spot. Drakes Child's Play was flowing throughout his car. He was speeding, his uncle called about business.

Meech always found himself leaving events and dates early for his family. No matter what it was, he had to go. It was the downside of the business, but he had become so accustomed to it.

Shaking his head he pulled into his uncle's driveway and got out of his car. Walking to the front door, he geeeted Tito and James. They had been his family's security since before he was born.

"Meech wassup neph?" Tito pulled Meech in for a hug.

"Wassup Unc, T called said it was something important." He said while dapping up James.

Walking in the house, he walked downstairs to the basement where he was met with his uncle and his cousin.

"Yo Meech, sit down we got some shit to go over." Uncle T, sat at the head of the table while Meech sat next to his cousin Vinchy.

" Uncle T, sat at the head of the table while Meech sat next to his cousin Vinchy

"Man what you doing back in the city?" Meech smiled and dapped his cousin up. Vinchy was at UCLA on a football scholarship, he almost was never home, except for holidays.

"Pops called saying I needed to get back home for some family shit. You already know how that go." Vinchy sat back in his seat. Although he was able to get away for school, whenever the family
business needed him he had to be here. Even for him, there was no exceptions.

Meech nodded and sat back in the chair. T grabbed a few papers and passed them to the both of them.

"Neph you got my sister breathing down my neck about Trent. Keep his lil ass back from this shit, handle that." T shot Meech a look.

"I'm already knowin Unc, His ass hard headed. Put him on a lick and he froze up on me." Meech shook his head thinking about it. Trent was a youngin' wanting to get his head in the game so bad. If only he knew, that was not the life for him.

"Vinchy you gone watch out for Trent while you here too. I want y'all back from the business a lil bit. Keep doing apperances and shit. Me and some of the runners gone get this shit handled and under control."

They both nodded their heads getting up. Vinchy grabbed his bags and followed behind Meech up the stairs. Every time Vinchy was back in the city he stayed at Meech's spot.

Walking out the front door they walked to Meech's truck. "What you been on though Meech?" Vinchy put his bags in the trunk.

"Not shit for real, since the shit with Trent I been chillin' tryna make sure he straight. Other than that, I been doing lil apperances and drops." Meech started up the truck and checked his phone to see if he missed any calls or messages.

Ugh, I got called in for a shift. Hmu tomorrow be safe!! - 12:23 am

He shook his head. Amil's job did put a lot of pressure on her, he wanted to spend a little more time with her. A small part of him did not want to get too attached. When he got attached, it was always hard for him to let go.

He decided to text back.

alright bet, don't be workin too hard. ima come see you in the a.m -12:30 am.

Vinchy looked at him "I just been chillin' honestly. Tryna get into some shit while im here tho'."

———————

Just a filler, sorry guys I took a little mental break but I'm back <3