𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

After the other night, things were back normal for the two. They were back talking on a regular basis and still getting to know more about eachother. Amidst all of this, meech had began filming for Bmf's season two.

"Meech stop tying ya damn shoes on the show. I ain't never wear my shoes tied." His father Demetrius Sr. said over the phone.

"Damn old man you pay attention to every little detail." He laughed and walked inside his dressing room.

"You damn right." Meech Sr laughed, "But how you been son?"

"On some real shit pop, I been chilling. Really been tryna stack up and stay out the way. How bout you?" He sat his Goyard duffel on the small couch in the dressing room.

His father sighed, "Shit, waiting on these next couple court dates so I can get up out of here and back to the family."

It was always a loophole with his father's court dates. They both tried to stay hopeful even though nothing good was bound to happen.

Meech started taking off his chains, "Yeah Fasho pop, got one coming up at the end of the month. Auntie Nick was just telling me bout it at brunch the other day."

"Right, son ima call later tonight, gotta call T. let me know you how the filming go. Love you kid."

"Love you more pop." Meech hung the phone up and put his phone on the charger next to the vanity.

Meech and his cousin Vinch, depicted their fathers in the new BMF show that was now being broadcasted on STARZ. It brought fame to them, but, they were honored to play their fathers.

Vinch bussed in the dressing room door. Sweating, seem like he was running.

"Damn nigga what the fuck?" Meech laughed while brushing his hair while looking at Vinch through the mirror.

"Fuck up nigga, I was running late cause of that lil nigga." He shook his head and put his bags down while Trent walked in and shut the door behind him.

Meech laughed and dapped Trent up, "Wasssup lil cuz."

Trent returned the dap, "Yo cousin trippin nigga, act like he don't know how to drive or some."

"Yeah alright nigga, find a ride back to Nick house." Vinch flicked him off while sitting in the makeup chair. The makeup artists were coming in to put his fake lazy eye in.

"Yeah whatever." Trent sat down on the couch.

Meech shook his head and continued getting dressed for the scene they were about to film. Vinch and Trent went at it every chance they got.

"Y'all niggas gotta grow up one day." Meech laughed. Every time the three of them got together, those two always argued about dumb shit.

"Bitch you older than me acting like you 15." Trent rolled his eyes and sat in his chair. Ever since he got shot, Vinchy been on his ass even more.

"Whatever nigga you lucky that arm fucked up." Vinch looked back while his makeup artist put his fake eye in.

Walking out of the dressing room Meech checked his phone seeing Amil texted him back.