YEAR 1: Chapter 1: The Problem Child

F/N bowed while clutching onto a large duffel bag. "Allow me to apologize once more for any trouble my boy has caused."

"HO! HO! HO! HO!" His apologies were met by jovial laughter. "Relax, L/N-san. Honestly, you're doing us a huge favour. That boy has sent the whole school into a frenzy." Principal Takeshiba sighed.

F/N stopped bowing and looked at Takeshiba. Takeshiba was principal of his son's middle school. He was a fat, jovial man with a big bushy beard. He apparently grew it out so he could pretend to be Santa around Christmas time and it stuck ever since.

"Although, if you ask me, he needs a mother to set him straight. Have you considered remarrying?"

"All due respect Takeshiba-san, my personal matters are exactly that. Personal."

"...Of course. I wouldn't know the first thing about raising a child." Takeshiba said softly.

Checking his watch, F/N clicked his tongue. Rush hour was in 5 minutes. "I should get going. Please, excuse me."

"Ah, is it that time already? My apologies for keeping you for so long."

"Don't be." F/N smirked to himself.
"After all, now I have a reason to put off that shareholders meeting."

With a small wave, F/N left the school and got in his car, heading towards his final stop of the day before heading home.

//Kamurocho//

A pleasure district. Get your mind out of the gutter, you filthy bastards. He was he for one thing, and one thing only.

His son.

After parking his car just outside Kamurocho, he strolled up Showa St before turning onto the first street he saw, Pink St. He was met with a bunch of Yakuza. Those Yakuza where very angry, and also very injured. Looking down the street, he saw the trail of bodies littered the path he had to follow.

"Tch. Why can't you just be a normal boy." He shook his head and walked down Pink St taking in all the injuries his son caused.

One man slumped over near a wall, a very noticeable crack was in said wall. Another man was leaning against a railing grasping at his spine. The most brutal? A man crying just outside the Champion district. He was picking up fragments of his own teeth, he picked up one full tooth with the nerve still attached, a pair of pliers laying nearby.

The man saw F/N walking past and frantically grabbed his leg. "W-W-WAIT! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!? YOU'RE WALKING STRAIGHT INTO THE DRAGON'S DEN!" Of course, this sentence was harder to understand due to his lack of teeth and mouthfull of blood.

F/N merely pulled out his wallet and handed him a business card. "Give that to your boss. I'd like to apologize for any trouble my boy has caused, and I've got money to burn."

Pulling his leg free, F/N walked into the Champion district and headed for the empty lot. What he saw didn't surprise him.

A boy around 12. He was shorter than most kids his age, but that didn't stop him from scaring everyone at his school.

His porcelain skin was marred by various cuts and bruises, some old and others fresh. His hair was dyed (H/C), and his (E/C) eyes waited patiently. He wore baggy, white pants (miraculously, they were completly clean) and a black tanktop. A snakeskin jacket slung over his shoulder.

Y/N "NO KILL LIKE OVERKILL" L/N

The boy, now known as Y/N, was sitting on an old, beat-up couch, his feet kicked up on a coffee table.

That table was very sentient, and was only standing on three legs, the fourth snapped, but still hanging on.

"Tch, it's about time you did something. To bad I'm not coming home, unless you introduce me to mom that is."