Year 1: Chapter 3: Fallen Freestyle

Theater Square, the most innocent place in Kamurocho. Home of many movie premieres and entertainment options ranging from arcades to pachi-slots.

"H-hey! G-give that back!" A young girl's voice echoed.

However, some people just want to ruin a good thing. A punkish yakuza was standing over a young girl and dangling a doll she won from a UFO Catcher over her head.

The girl was around twelve years old and was tall and skinny for her age. She wore the uniform of "A Clearly Fake Middle School Name" Middle School. Her blonde hair was tied up in a ponytail and her blue eyes began to water.

MIZUKI "PLZ NO BULLY" KUJIKAWA

"P-please...give it back..." Mizuki's voice quivered.

"What for? Ya got any idea how much these things sell for!?"

"B-but It's supposed to be a gift!"

The punk sneered. "Oh? Is it now? Well, I'll gladly accept this gift!"

"B-but..." Mizuki's voice faltered, terrified of the man.

The asshole smiled as he turned around to walk off.

"GIMME YOUR FUCKING WALLET!"

CRACK!

Mizuki watched as time seemed to move slowly. She saw Y/N soaring through the air, his knee flying into the face of the man who took her plushie. Y/N wore a gleeful smile on his face as his snakeskin jacket bellowed behind him.

Time resumed to normal as the yakuza flew backwards and Y/N landed in a crouch, his feet skidding across the concrete and kicking up some dust. The passerby immediately realized something was happening and surrounded them.

The yakuza rose to his feet angrily, rubbing his cheek. "What the hell are you-" he did a double take as he saw his attacker's outfit. "Boss!? Wait, your not the boss. Who are-"

Y/N cut him off by running at the Yakuza. Panicked, he jumped and rolled out of the way as Y/N sailed past.

Looking in his attackers direction, he saw Y/N bounced off the nearby wall and headed towards him with his arm reeled back.

POW!

Nailing the Yakuza with a superman punch, Y/N picked up a nearby trashbin and tossed it at the Yakuza. Recovering enough to raise his arms in defense, the Yakuza blocked the bin and got pissed off when he was covered in the contents of the bin.

"Grr! Little brat! Do you have any idea what family I'm from!?" The punk growled. "I'm one of the Majima familiy's top enforcers!"

Y/N chuckled as he backed up against a wall. "OOoOh I'm sOOo SCaaArEed!" He taunted.

"ARG! DON'T FUCK WITH ME YOU LITTLE SHIT!" The yakuza roared as he charged at Y/N.

Y/N smirked as the man flung his fist forward. Y/N sidestepped the attack.

CRUNCH!

The surrounding pedestrians gasped as the yakuza's fist kissed the brick and mortar, the sickening crunch causing more than a few to feel nauseous.

"FFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCKIIING HEEEEEELLLL!"

Adding insult to injury, Y/N slammed his head against the wall before delivering a spinning kick to the back of his head.