YEAR 1: Chapter 2: Encounter With The Supernatural

//Watatabe Family Office//

The Watatabe family. A relatively low standing family in the Tojo clan. They often outsource their work to small time gangs and Kamurocho's common thugs.

"WHAT THE SHIT!? YOU SERIOUSLY PICKED THERE!?"

Since these thugs aren't apart of the main family, they have no clue about internal matters. Which is why they were being chewed out by the patriarch.

"C'mon! Ya gotta lend us some of your boys! We need to take revenge for Tak!"

"Not gonna happen! You not only failed your job, you pissed off the family's biggest threat! My enforcers are all injured, I have no boys to give you if I wanted to!" The patriarch screamed.

"What's this about a threat?" A male voice spoke, causing the patriarch to sweat.

"A-ah! Miorta-san! W-what's the occasion?" Watatabe asked, turning to the door.

The man who entered the room had white skin, barely marred, and piercing blue eyes that were hidden behind his black hair, a single streak of pure white dividing his bangs. He wore black dress pants and a maroon dress shirt underneath a black vest.

ANSEL "TOKEN ASSHOLE VILLAIN" MIORTA

Walking past the Kamuro Devils, Ansel spoke with a menacing tone. "Word on the street is that this no name branch of the Tojo clan got it's ass handed to it by a kid. I just came to check in and see if my pawns were really that incompetent."

Watatabe grit his teeth. "I see..."

"Guess it's true then. Relax Watatabe, this is a good development." Ansel turned to look at the leader of the Kamuro Devils. "So...where was this kid?"

"Uh...that empty lot in the champion district."

"Good. You may leave. I will get you your revenge." Ansel smirked. "Servitude under me shall be a fitting punishment for that human."

//Public Park 3//

"Chotto, chotto. You're telling me, you're a dragon?"

"Correct."

"And you're looking for strong humans to help you kick this other dragon out of your home?"

"Yes. You, shall help me defeat Baka-Red."

"...Yeah, nah." Y/N pushed off the wall he was leaning on.

Ophis stared at him as he walked off. "Nani?" She grabbed his arm. "B-but, you are my only hope! Y-you, were supposed to be selfless..."

"The hell are you on about? Why'd I ever risk my life tryna help kill an fucking dragon? I may be a dumbass, but I'm not braindead." Y/N snatched his arm away. "Go find some other dumbass. Kamurocho has plenty."

Y/N continued his walk back to the champion district, Ophis following behind him. Y/N stopped and looked back at her.

"Oi. I said I wasn't gonna help you."

"Did you miss the part about sacred gears? Our souls are connected now. I must follow you as a partner." Ophis explained.

"Ugh, right. Fine, but the couch is mine. You can sleep on the concrete." Y/N stomped off irritated. "Supernatural bullshit. Can't believe I got dragged into someone else's problems."

If only he knew what would await him for the next four years.

"Tch, might as well tell me more about these factions. Which one controls Kamurocho?"