1. Assassination

A/N: The memories will be written in a future chapter! Hope you enjoy :D

Omega (Percy) PoV:

   I just finished assassinating those greedy kings on Planter 358 (A/N: Just made up) I loved the way he begged for mercy.
*Flashback to when he was killing him*

I teleported to the place. "Step aside before I kill you." I snarled at the 2 guards that were protecting the gates. They fearfully ran away.

 As I walked into the palace grounds and teleported to the kings throne. "King Xong, you are convicted of being a tyrant, greedy, murder, rape, and many more. What do you plead?" I coldy ask the King.

"I-Innocent. I s-s-swear I-I could d-d-d-d-d-do b-better." pleaded the King.

"Nah. YOU WILL DIE TODAY."

"Please a-at l-least tell me who you are." asked the King fearfully.

"I am the assassin Omega." I grinned like a maniac as I threw a kunai at the kings head instantly killing him.

I then teleported to the middle of the kingdom. "Friends, do not fear! The evil reign of King Xong is over!" my voice booming across the kingdom from the prodcast. Many people cried tears of joy.

 "I have set my eyes of a specific person to become the Queen of this Kingdom on Planet 258. May Crystal Valentine come up?" I continued. A girl who was 19 years old shyly waked up the to the podium. I liked her; she could lead the kingdom into a great time. She had a shy but confident aura around her.

"Do you swear to protect the people in this Kingdom?" I asked her.

"I swear."  she replied

"Do you swear to help the people in this Kingdom and do not abuse your role as Queen?"

"I swear."

"Very well then, Welcome your new Queen, Crystal Valentines!" my voice booming. Everyone cheered. 

"Let's have a party then!" I clapped my hands as the party started. Everyone was coming up to me saying thanks.

"Who are you anway's." asked  someone.

I went up to the podium. "I am Chaos's Peronsal Assassin. I am Omega Chaos." 

Everyone gasped. I stayed at the party for two hours before teleporting back to Planet Chaos in the void.

----------------------------------------Line Break

I went into my father, Chaos's office.
"Was the assassination succesfful my son?" he asked
"It was. The assassination was done quickly. The people adorded their new Queen." I replied
"Good job Omega. You never cease to amaze me." my father congratulated me.
"Thank you, I will be in my room if you need me." I stood up and left, my cloak billowing behind me.
*Flashback Over*

Thats me. I am the new Omega Chaos. Son of Chaos and Order. Heir to the throne of the Universe.

TBC :)

A/N: I hoped you enjoyed the new chapter. Please vote for this chapter. Thanks!
Sorry if this was a very short chapter. I will try and write a longer chapter next time :D

-Wild