2. His Return

A/N: New chap, hope you enjoy it! Without further ado, lez get started >:)
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*sigh* Do I really have to though? Fine~ here enjoy

Chapter 2: His Return
Third Person PoV

   It was another regular day on Planet Chaos (The Planter were Percy/Omega lives on). Omega had just finished killing another evil king. It was just normal. Unlike his friends, he wasn't a commander. He was an Assassin. 
.

.

.
   Omega right now is currently hacking away chaos bots left to right. His Void GreatSword instantly annihilated the robots. He is very powerful. Chaos bots can move at their own will and have their own minds. Chaos bots can dodge, hit, punch, jump, duck, run, and even use a sword and wield it. Then, Alpha (Luke yes Aka Luke) burst into the training room.

  "Omega, your father and mother have summoned you to their office." Alpha informed Omega. Omega just nodded and plainly replied, "Aight, thanks."

  With that, Omega just teleported behind his adopted parent's desk and whispered "Boo". And with that "boo" his mother, Order, screamed while Chaos jumped 5 feet high. 

   "Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft." Omega tired hard not to laugh.

  "*sigh* Its only Omega. Stop scaring us like that." scolded Order and Omega just nodded.

  " What's the mission for you." Order nervously addressed her son while Omega was wondering why she was looked so nervous.

  "What is it?" asked a very confused Omega.

   Chaos and Order looked at each other and Chaos sighed.               "Youhavetogobacktoearthandhelpthegodsanddemigodsbecause *deep breath* yoursiblingsevilcounterpartsforerberus,nyx,gaea,andeventhetitansandgiants *deep breath*arerisingandyougottogobackandhelpthem." Chaos spoke very fastly.

  "Sorry, what was that?" asked Omega.

   "You have to go back to earth and help the gods and demigods because your siblings evil counter parts Erberus,Nyx, Gaea, and even the titans and giants are rising and you got to go back and help them sweety, Im so sorry" Order sadly informs Omega who looked like he was gonna blow a fuse.

   "WHAT I WILL NOT F*CKING GO BACK THERE YOU GOT IT! THINK OF WHAT THEY DID TO ME AND HOW THEY THREW ME LIKE YESTERDAY'S TRASH AFTER ALL I DID FOR THEM. I WILL NEVER EVER FORGIVE A SINGLE ONE OF THEM! I WILL NOT GO BACK THERE EVER AGAIN!" screamed Omega on top of his lungs while Chaos and Order both flinched. Percy never thought about his return to Earth; after all, it was the planet that had betrayed him.

   "Please son, you uncle End's evil counterpart is also rising so you gotta help them; please." pleaded Chaos.

   "WHAT I THOUGHT I ENDED EVERY SINGLE EVIL PART OF ALL YOUR SIBLINGS IN THE SECOND UNIVERSAL WAR. (Universal War II) MY FRIENDS AND I ENDED IT!" he screamed in confusion and anger.

   "Please, you do not have to reveal yourself though." argued Order.

   Then, realization hit him. Omega had an evil idea. A very evil idea. He smirked under his mask.

   "No." 

   "Please son. We have no choice." begged them both. The got on their knees and bowed.

   Omega smirked he hadn't finished what he was going to say, "No, we will not wear hoods. I want to see their faces when the see me. I will then remind them that I, will ALWAYS be one step ahead of them. I want to see the priceless looks of their faces begging for forgiveness." 

   Chaos and Order smiled. They were relieved that Omega was coming on the mission. With that, Omega swept out of the room with his cloak billowing behind him. He then teleported to The End island, where his palace was, and informed his friends about the mission. 
(A/N: **IMPORTANT** The Void Watchers will all be OC characters. This is because the Void Watchers are all assassins while on the other hand, Percy's/Omega's old earth friends are the commanders of the Chaos Army. Here are all the names for the Assassins. There are 6 including Omega.
1. Deathbringer/Death (Deathbringer is Omega's code name for the Void Watchers. When he is doing missions for Chaos and Order, he uses his true name while if he goes on regular assassinations, he uses the name Deathbringer)