6. Wicked

A/N: THANKS FOR 700+ READS! I really wanna thank you for all the support :) Lez get into it

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Alr lez do this *dies* 
( Disclaimer! I do not own Seven Deadly Sins or PJO! They Belong to their rightful owners )

   *The Next Day* 

Third Person PoV

   It was the morning. The campers woke up and headed to breakfast. The Chaos Army was already there. But the Void Watchers weren't there. 

   "Why aren't Perc- I mean Deathbringer and the Void Watchers not here?" Annabeth whispered to Piper.

   "I don't know. Should we ask his sister, Amber?" Piper whispered back.

   "I don't know. Let's get the others and we'll ask together." 

   Amber and Luke were talking to each other. Charles and Silena were talking to each other. The others were talking about random shenanigans. Then, the seven (*ahem*) six from the prophecy walked up to the Chaos table. Amber turned around and glared at Annabeth and the others.

   "What do you want?" she spat.

   "Ummmmm, we want to know where are Percy and his band of Void Watchers." Annabeth started nervously.

   "Well Athena spawn, that's for me to know and you to find out." she venomously spat.

   Annabeth and the others all visibly flinched a little. She spat out Athena spawn with so much hate. Then Luke nudged Amber. Amber sighed. She stared at them and then finally said. 

   "They just got a new mission. They are fighting in another war right now. They are guarding their domain in the Void Islands. Their fight is with the formidable army of the Angel Army. The Angel Army is almost as strong as the Chaos Army." 

   "B-b-but how can they fight two wars at once AND if the Angel Army is almost as strong as your Army how can THEY fight them?" Annabeth spluttered.

*cue to sighs*

   "Because they also have an army-" they all gasped. 

   -I mean assassins. They have recruited thousands of legendary assassins and changed them for the good. They all swore loyalty to them. They intergalactic fleet is the strongest in all the universe. Literally, if Chaos and the Void Watchers were fighting each other, our forces would've been wiped out instantly within a few days."

   "W-w-w-w-w-w-w-what how?" Jason asked frightened.

   Amber sighed again. The Chaos Army looked at each other and nodded towards Amber. Amber just look down.

   "Because, they all were blessed by the one and only, Void. The father of Chaos, Order, End, Justice, Destruction, Life, Balance, Beginning, Infinity, and Creation; the Creation Siblings. They have unimaginable powers. My brother  Death, specifically. He is literal Death. My brother is the Primordial God of, Assassins, Loyalty, Space, Time, Pain, Blood, and most importantly few domains of, Wrath, Destruction, DEATH, Void, and THE END. The End means his islands that he created for the Assassins of Void. A alter dimension that only permitted people can enter.  He is extremely powerful."

   Then Jack just walked pass. His ego started flaring up higher and bigger than Mt. Olympus or bigger than the universe himself. He sneered.

   "Pft. He's probably weak." he arrogantly stated and then received a death glare for Amber and he gulped and walked off. 

   "Alright, t-thanks for the information. We'll be going now." Hazel thanked Amber. Amber just nodded. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Timeskip after breakfast*

   The campers were starting to do their daily activates. Right when they were gonna start, a huge hoard of the Angel Army + the monsters army + 1,000 soldiers of End started marching towards camp half blood. When Alpha saw the army he visibly paled.

   "AMBER! THE ANGEL ARMY HAS SIDED WITH END!" he screamed.

   "Oh no. This is bad. We don't have the Void Watchers here." she muttered as all of them paled. Then Chaos flashed in.

   "Father." 

   "Daughter, I have news. They have no choice but to unleash their full wrath on them." Chaos worriedly informed her.

   "They will be arriving ... now." 

   Then an arsenal of ships flew to an absolute stop. Their armada consisted of 150 tank ships, 50 attack ships, and 50 soldier ships. Right when they came and when End's army and the Angel's army saw the mark of void printed onto each ship, they all took a step back and paled. In front lead the 6 legendary Void Watchers and somebody they never saw before. She had a pitch-black night sky hoodie, void purple hair, black combat boots, short pants, and a pitch-black mask that covered her mouth and nose, similar to Deathbringer's. 

   "Attack!" End's army yelled all of a sudden. Their army charged. The demigods got into their stances. But the Void Watchers yelled-

   "DON'T! This is our fight. Stand down." The demigods reluctantly stood down as End's army charged forward as well as the Angel army. All they could do is watch...

    All of a sudden on the 150-tank ship's unloaded thousands of mage outfitted people appeared. Then they started circling their arms as a crystal appeared. Then all of a sudden, to pushed the crystals forwards and then it shot out a beam of pure void. Everyone was in awe. The Chaos Army knew that they were the Void Mages, their magical power, the strongest of course, can surpass Chaos's.

   The Angel Army shot up all of a sudden to try and kill the mages. But then, the girl with the pitch-black hoodie, shoot towards the Angel's with surprising speed and with some kind of arm blade, sliced through them, instantly killing them. Then, the Void Watchers shot out from the main looking ships and glowed into a dark void color.

   "Close your eyes for a second! They are going to reveal their true form!" yelled Chaos.

   *Everyone closes their eyes*

   After the flash died down you can see Deathbringer in his assault mode, Kiyoko in her angel mode, Reaper, who looks like THE Reaper, Eclipse, wearing a full set of light-weighted battle armour that radiated and glowed like a solar and lunar combination eclipse, Akira, in full lightweight white and light blue void armour, Destiny, wearing Void Assassin clothes, and that mysterious girl, wearing Void Assassin clothes as well. They were letting their aura flow all over the place, forcing everyone to a bowed position, even Chaos himself. The Angel Army trembled at the might of the Void Watchers.

   All of a sudden, Deathbringer summon his Void GreatSword and shot towards them. In a matter of seconds, half their army were gone. Then, the others shot forwards as well, destroying the rest of the army minutes later. The battle was over in a matter of minutes. Everyone was flabbergasted. 

   Annabeth asked, "Y-y-y-y-y-you changed, Percy. T-the one I knew  would never kill coldheartedly."

   Deathbringer laughed an emotionless laugh that made everyone flinch. What he said shocked everyone.

   "I don't care. The only reason I joined to fight is because I want to slaugheter the evil. Getting fun in the proccess." 

   "Your're sick." Annabeth said in sadness

   .

   .

   .

   "I'm not sick." Death retorted.

   "I'm wicked." he added.

   Then he changed back to his assassin uniform and the others as well. Before they went back to their cabin he added again, "Sick sounds like there's a cure to it." and that left everyone speechless.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END!!!

(1220 Words)

A/N: Sorry if it took too long to update! But I hoped you enjoyed it. Pls vote on this chapter! Thanks :p